BY MURAD

This weekly treatment for acne-prone skin features a natural clay-based formula that calms skin, reduces irritation and minimizes breakouts. Helps absorb pore clogging dirt and oil as it draws out impurities.

Benefits: Clarifying Mask boosts the acne-fighting power of your acne regimen. Rare earth clays, Kaolin and Bentonite, purify and deep-clean by drawing out and absorbing impurities. Sulfur reduces acne's severity as it encourages skin to clear.

How to Use: Apply an even layer onto clean skin. Leave on skin for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sulfur 4.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Zinc Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Camphor, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

Murad Acne Control Clarifying Mask
  • "Works great doesn't hurt my sensitive skin either get rid of the redness during breakouts and seems to help clear skin up quicker try it out its all great!" in 37 reviews
Amaya R.
Sanger
Really good for acne deep clean on your face it feels good when using face wash products I usually kinda scrub hard with my hands to get more clean in my skin and I bought this product at Walmart good product to use
Nathalie H.
Eau-Claire
This mask has everything u need if you have oily combination skin it is gentle enough and not harsh I recommond it to anyone that needs a face mask but the quality is great
Nycole P.
Orlando, FL
Love this product! Has such a smooth texture and easy to apply with a great smell. I got it from my dermatologist and it's gentle on the face and leaves your skin feeling super smooth with out it feeling dry.
Kayla G.
Adams, MA
Got this in a set for christmas swear by this and use it every night! I never take my makeup off and not use this cleanser its so good for my sensitive skin and the slight tingle is amazing!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Great cleanser!! I love how fresh it makes my skin feel. It gets kind of cool when you are washing which is extra nice on hot summer days or after a trip to the gym.
Brittany C.
Ocean Springs , MS
This was really good for my acne. The only downside is it irritated my nose for some reason. Otherwise it was great for my oil and the few small breakouts I did have.
Allie O.
This again was one of the first brands I tried when I decided to “adult” and buy a much more advanced facial cleanser And such. And this was very good. Not too drying
Zuleyma L.
Springdale
This mask change my life! Wow it will clear you acne for sure! Amazing, but if you use it everyday it will dry up you skin. But honestly I prefer dry than oily skin.
sasha m.
Myra's products in general are pretty good for the amount of money that you pay. They are a little pricey but worth it. The packaging was pretty basic and nothing special in my eyes. This is a gentle formula but it does work to clear up your skin from acne
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
This product is amazing! what I do is use it as an overnight spot treatment. This really does dry out the pimple without drying out the skin surrounding it. This is seriously worth a try.
Evelyn  H.
How drying is this product? I have combination skin am I better off using this in the oily areas?
Elena u.
Need a mask that works wonders and makes me satisfied does this work???? :(
Sarah B.
Does this help w cystic acne?
Nickie B.