Julia P.
Binghamton, NY

Should I use this product if I get really bad acne? Will it truly help??

Ka V.
Ka V.
1 year, 10 months ago
Depends on your skin. I only use this mask when I'm breaking out. Seems to help.
Arden D.
Arden D.
Sharon, WI
2 years, 8 months ago
I used this a few times..I can honestly say I didn't see a change after using for a few weeks. I don't have much acne. Only around my nose and sometimes my chin. since it didn't work for me with little acne I don't think it would work well for you either. Hope this helps!#