BY MURAD

This weekly treatment for acne-prone skin features a natural clay-based formula that calms skin, reduces irritation and minimizes breakouts. Helps absorb pore clogging dirt and oil as it draws out impurities.

Benefits: Clarifying Mask boosts the acne-fighting power of your acne regimen. Rare earth clays, Kaolin and Bentonite, purify and deep-clean by drawing out and absorbing impurities. Sulfur reduces acne's severity as it encourages skin to clear.

How to Use: Apply an even layer onto clean skin. Leave on skin for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sulfur 4.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Zinc Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Camphor, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

Murad Acne Control Clarifying Mask
  • "Works great doesn't hurt my sensitive skin either get rid of the redness during breakouts and seems to help clear skin up quicker try it out its all great!" in 37 reviews
Ann Marie F.
Acworth, GA
I’ve had this mask for quite a while and used it more times than I can count, yet still I cannot give it a particularly high rating. It’s not that it doesn’t work, necessarily.. it’s that it’s doesn’t work frequently. In other words, even though I always try to zap my breakouts with this mask first, I only see results about a quarter of the time. And when I do, it’s typically no more effective than your typical drug store brand clay mask.
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
I have the Murad acne facial cleanser and i like it pretty good. I have problem skin and i have definitely seen a difference in breakouts and overall texture since I’ve been using this product. I have to be sure to hydrate a little more than usual with it though or my face will get really dry. Overall i like it better than any other product I’ve purchased, and it’s not a bad price.
Ushma L.
Manvel, TX
It has a strong smell but feel this mask works at clearing up my skin. Use atleast 1-2 times a week for visible improvement. My aesthetician recommended it to me!
Kitty.Marie♥ C.
Fresno
I been using this product for half a year now and i have nothing bad to say about it. It helps me maintain my acne on my face. After i use this product i use a pore  minimizer to help my pores stay closed. For it being $9 is pretty good 👍. I would recommend this to friends and family who need help with acne on their face
Ashla P.
Mobile
I used this clarifying mask a few weeks after having a professional facial done and I was pretty impressed with the results. My skin appeared radiant with an even tone. I would highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne and uneven skin tone.
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Murad's clarifying acne clearing set was what initially ended my ten year battle with adult acne. I now keep the cleanser, serum, mask and acne spot treatment on hand for those once a month breakouts. As soon as I start to feel a blemish coming on, I get out the murad. The mask is just like a pure clay mask and you can use it as a mask on your whole face or just t-zone and also dab it on your pimple for overnight treatment. It's quick and effective and really works!!!
Samantha M.
This is a pretty good product for those who have very acne prone skin. This did give me a bit of a cooling effect. I wouldn’t recommend to those with extremely sensitive and dry skin. This may dry out your skin if you use this too much. I would recommend once a week.
Natalia ♥.
Purchased at: Sephora
For the longest time I couldn’t find a face wash that wasn’t drying and helped with my acne.... I finally found this and i’m in love with it. Give it a try ask Sephora for a sample you honestly don’t need a lot. Give it a week and you’ll see amazing results
Aislin C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite acne fighting mask. It is expensive, but it goes a long way. I am a big fan of clay masks and this is no exception. It draws our impurities and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I use this once every two weeks or so and have repurchased it.
Frivolous T.
Lakeland, FL
Love this!! I have been using it for a few weeks now. It is definitely clearing up my face and also it takes off all of my makeup really easy and leaves my face fresh and clean. I totally will buy again.
Evelyn  H.
How drying is this product? I have combination skin am I better off using this in the oily areas?
Leslie G.
Montebello, CA
Is this also good for dark spots?
Elena u.
Need a mask that works wonders and makes me satisfied does this work???? :(
Sarah B.
Does this help w cystic acne?
Nickie B.