BY MURAD #50 in Acne Treatments

This powerful formula quickly treats breakouts, blemishes, and redness while helping restore skin clarity and treating the underlying causes of acne to help prevent future breakouts. Acne Clearing solution is lightweight and non-greasy making it easy to wear under moisturizer and makeup. 96% of users saw clearer skin in 72 hours.* *In a Murad sponsored study. Individual results will vary.

• I have been using this product for 1month now and it is working w...3 Answers
  • How does this product work for cystic acne or hormonal acne?2 Answers
Brandi F.
Grayling
I was first introduced to Murad while working at Massage Envy. We got to test the products so we could give honest reviews to our clients. It is a bit pricey BUT it is WELL worth your money. I haven't tried a product that I didn't love. Since using Murad I have noticed a major change in my skin as well as the clients that we recommended the products to. My personal favorite is the clay mask. I put it on a blemish & I swear it disappeared overnight! I have never been so impressed by a product. I also use the morning/night moisturizers, gel & powder. I love Murad & I highly, HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. They have different lines for every skin type. If I could give them 100 stars I would!!
✨MaryJane E.
My mom bought me this face wash for Christmas. I work in the kitchen and I deal with breakouts all the time. This murad face wash helps my skin keep that balance that isn't too dry or oily. It helped reduce the pimples on my face. This product is really inexpensive if you're looking for a good face wash. It was only $12. You can buy it at your local Sephora or Ulta
Kelly P.
Fishers, IN
Acne clients, I really like this product. I feel like it really does work on my acne and doesn't leave me super dry. Murad acne line is one i would recommend for patients who can't afford a higher in skincare line. You can also get discounts on the Murad website. So I would check that out to if you're looking to invest in an acne line.
Jackie C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love his product, I just restocked because I have really seen a difference in my skin after using this product regularly! I use their acne cleanser as well and what a great combo, my skin has never been so clear and pores are now less clogged and tinier! 10/10 would recommend
Laura M.
Indiana, PA
This stuff is very foamy and creates a nice lather on the skin. It tends to dry me out when i use it too much, but it is very strong and will definitely leave you with your skin feeling clean and cleared out. I would recommend if you have very oily skin!
HeBaZak Z.
arlington
I suffered from cystic acne for the longest time and when I first started using this product as my moisturizer it worked wonders on my skin. After using it for a while I think my skin got used the product and slowly it stopped having as big of an effect.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I do like this. I’ve been using it for some time now and it’s actually helped me with my stubborn breakouts. I apply this after cleanings, morning and night and it’s helped a lot. The only downside is that it is pretty pricy for a small size as this.
Katy M.
Conroe, TX
My little secret potion! When I start feeling a breakout pop up I immediately apply this product on and by the next day the swelling is gone the stuff works like magic also doesn't leave the skin all dry and Flaky like most acne spot treatments do
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
This did such a fantastic job clearing my skin when breakouts hit. It’s gentle on the skin and super effective, but it would dry my skin out more than I was hoping. Definitely great to clear acne but if you have issues with dry skin just be careful.
Breanne B.
Wouldn’t recommend for dry skin types because it tends to dry out your face fairly easy. It’s nice packaging and easy to use. It didn’t meet my expectations because i feel that it didn’t clear up my skin as much as people said it would. It’s okay, just not my favorite.
Burcu O.
I have been using this product for 1month now and it is working well. However, there are some acne scars left after the treatment. I wonder if I can use this product at the same time with "Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel"?
Sara H.
How does this product work for cystic acne or hormonal acne?