Murad Acne Clearing Solution

This powerful formula quickly treats breakouts, blemishes, and redness while helping restore skin clarity and treating the underlying causes of acne to help prevent future breakouts. Acne Clearing solution is lightweight and non-greasy making it easy to wear under moisturizer and makeup.

Murad Acne Clearing Solution is suggested for people looking to:

• Treat all-over, localized or hormonal acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This non-comedogenic acne treatment clears breakouts while managing acne-related symptoms to help achieve healthy, blemish-free skin. Our acne treatment will help minimize acne related symptoms such as purging, dryness, sensitivity, and peeling.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Bisabolol, Retinol, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Farnesol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

Any advise on hormonal acnes around my jaw line? Only happens after i remove facial hair.
I Recently had to take a depo shot after having heavy bleeding for months, and my regular Lupron shot was not helping. It has destroyed my body!! And now I have horrible acne!! EVERYWHERE!! My face literally hurts! I use Murad, dermalogica and other similar brands regularly to take care of my skin, during breakouts and then things that are less harsh during regular times of the month. I need something!hell please?
Has anyone purchased the Murad Acne Clearing Solution? I have a lot of acne on my forehead and now I’m getting the blemishes all around my face. Has anyone tried this? Did it help?
Start your review of Murad Acne Clearing Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by alisha R.
This was an add-on for my ipsy bag a few months back. I was new to the brand and definitely impressed! It lathers nicely, has a slight cooling effect and leaves my skin feeling super clean! I will definitely be purchasing this again! Love products that actually do as they claim! Murad Clarifying Cleanser
Tallahassee, FL
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by Mary L.
Super good product that is a stable in my morning and night routines. It is gentle enough that it doesn’t drive me out, and effective enough to be part of my routine as one of the only acne fighting ingredients I add. I’ve been using it for about four years and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon
Brooklyn, NY
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by Kena G.
This cleanser has literally changed my life. I have had acne my whole life and no matter what I try, I’ve never been able to clear it up without using products that were so harsh that it causes other skin problems. This is the first cleanser I’ve used that not only feels great while using it but gives great consistent results. Not only is my acne gone but my skin texture and tone has improved drastically. I will use this cleanser for the rest of my life!
Bedford, TX
I love that once you wash your face, you can feel the solution working because it leaves a fresh cooling sensation on your skin. Doesn't overly dry your skin and will remove any makeup that wasn't fully removed by using a makeup remover
Virginia Beach, VA
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by Vickie S.
I have been using this product briefly but so far I really like it. I have been using it in my chin and nose areas that are prone to breakouts. It has not caused any irritation or dryness in those areas. It seems to be helping with clearing the acne... Just as it says in its name!
Manhattan, KS
Wasn’t happy with this purchase. Didn’t notice any difference. Won’t buy again. Worth the try though.
Glendale, NY
Amazing results in such little time! This product has truly done miracles on my skin! And it was for a great price.
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by Harmony F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got rid of acne really fast I would say within a week or 2 it was very effective. I would like if it was less runny.
Russell, KY
Murad Acne Clearing Solution uploaded by Jessica J.
Murad Blemish Clearing Solution personally I had high Hope's for this, I purchased the set an used for 3 months as directed before saying its not for me. I wanted to love this but I didn't see no improvement in my skin at all. I switched over to pixi beauty products and with in 2 weeks started seeing a huge improvement in my skin . Top pics are during time I was trying murrad, bottom pics are after using pixi for little over a year. Never had issues with my skin until I turned around 28 yrs old (possibly adult acne) idk. I struggled for about 2 years before starting pixi, now 31 an I still breakout on my chin when they nee foundations, moisturizers, serums.. I try not to stay away from what I know now.
Liberty Twp, OH
Oh goodness do I love this stuff.. how it is possible to be so effective in clearing acne fast and not drying out the skin is beyond me but I am very grateful and pleasantly surprised.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hartford, CT
il y a 4 mois
Blake K. il y a 4 mois
i received this in a boxy charm and figured i’d give it a shot. i was surprised that in just 3 or 4 days, two blemishes i had on my cheek had cleared up!