BY MURAD

This powerful formula quickly treats breakouts, blemishes, and redness while helping restore skin clarity and treating the underlying causes of acne to help prevent future breakouts. Acne Clearing solution is lightweight and non-greasy making it easy to wear under moisturizer and makeup.

Murad Acne Clearing Solution is suggested for people looking to:

• Treat all-over, localized or hormonal acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This non-comedogenic acne treatment clears breakouts while managing acne-related symptoms to help achieve healthy, blemish-free skin. Our acne treatment will help minimize acne related symptoms such as purging, dryness, sensitivity, and peeling.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Bisabolol, Retinol, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Farnesol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

Murad Acne Clearing Solution

Start your review of Murad Acne Clearing Solution!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amber M.
Johnstown, PA
Murad is incomparable with any other acne and age fighting combination brand. I love murad products and this is no exception.  Effective,  great price, and available,  three things a woman in her 30s and 40s with hormonal breakouts can be nothing but thankful for! Leaves your skin looking younger and softer while leaving acne in the dust. Highly recommended.
Adrian Z.
Fowler, IL
I tried this product for about a month and didn’t see a significant change in my skin. I have very sensitive skin, so I only used this product once a day to avoid excessive dryness and irritation. This product did start to dry out my skin after about 4 days of use. Overall, my acne did not look any better than when I first started using this.
Mehpara S.
Evanston, IL
This does not work at all for me. I had used the Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel and it was the only product to actually clear up my skin. Why did they replace it with this? It does absolutely nothing for my skin. My pores are back to being clogged. I have tried 3 containers of this clearing solution and will not be purchasing another.
It’ll dry up a pimple in no time flat and will almost immediately reduce the inflammation and redness. It’s a bit expensive but worth the money since it actually worked for me! I’ve tried clean and clear, proactive, etc and nothing compares to this. It may burn a little if your pimple is opening, but it works quickly and totally worth it.
Brittany E.
Rantoul
While Murad's Acne Clearing Solution was great for larger blemishes, I did not see much difference in my pores. My pores are still quite enlarged, and I have the most stubborn blackheads of all time! My skin did feel a bit softer after using this product, but I wish I could find something to rid me of these blackheads and large pore size!
Natalia Z.
Mission
I love it! It is not harsh and it feels as it is a moustirizer. It is extremely light weight so when I feel like my skin is congested I wear it in the mornings over the weekends. I could run errands with it and it doesnt feel sticky. I would recommend to others who do not have severe acne problems because of how lightweight it is.
Cassidy H.
West chester, PA
I received this in a subscription box and was excited to see such a well know, high quality brand. I was a little disappointed with how light weight this is. I understand that with acne, lightweight can be better, but I have combination skin, so I prefer something a little thicker. I do think this helped with evening out my skin.
Marleth V.
El Paso
I love the way this product left the texture and feel of my face. It is hard for me to find a good face product that will not leave my face feeling way too sensitive and this one worked amazing. It did not leave it dry nor red, I would definitely buy this product again. Loved using this, I even got my husband to use it as well
Leslie I.
Villanova, PA
The Murad clearing solution was recommended to me for the milia, the little bumps under my eyes.  I used it nightly, just under my eyes, and the milia cleared up.  It was a good price so I didn't have to go back to the dermatologist to have them burnt off,  I'd buy it again, in a heartbeat.  It works!
katie s.
Rogers, AR
This does truly work to clear skin and keep it clear. It can irritate your skin a bit so just make sure your skin is dry before applying. It's essentially a Salicylic Acid treatment. There are other products in the market that have the same or more potency and effective as this product. Not sure it's worth the spend.
Sara H.
How does this product work for cystic acne or hormonal acne?
Oumaima J.
Did anyone of you guys tried Murad Acne Clearing Solution this brand for acne and acne scars

Sephora