BY MURAD #26 in Acne Treatments

This powerful formula quickly treats breakouts, blemishes, and redness while helping restore skin clarity and treating the underlying causes of acne to help prevent future breakouts. Acne Clearing solution is lightweight and non-greasy making it easy to wear under moisturizer and makeup.

Murad Acne Clearing Solution is suggested for people looking to:

• Treat all-over, localized or hormonal acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This non-comedogenic acne treatment clears breakouts while managing acne-related symptoms to help achieve healthy, blemish-free skin. Our acne treatment will help minimize acne related symptoms such as purging, dryness, sensitivity, and peeling.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Bisabolol, Retinol, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Farnesol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

• Did anyone of you guys tried Murad Acne Clearing Solutio...1 Answers
  • I have been using this product for 1month now and it is w...3 Answers
  • How does this product work for cystic acne or hormonal acne?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ericka C.
THIS IS LIKE MAGIC!!!! Okay, so I've always suffer with acne and I could never find a product the would minimize the appearance of my pimples or make them completed disappear till I had the chance to try this product. And let me just say I FREAKING LOVE IT!! I could literally have a big oh pimple on my face & put a little of Murad Clearing Solution on before bed & when I woke up it would either be super tiny not even noticeable or completely gone, yes you read it right completely GONE in just one night!!! If you have oily skin and suffer with tiny bumps on your face & moderate acne definitely give this product a try it's a bit price but so so worth it!!! 😁
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Absolutely love this stuff and recommend it to anyone with some pimple/acne issues. This is a pretty gentle acne treatment, it’s not like the intense spot treatments. Although, be careful because it can still dry you out pretty quickly. I used this with other products from the Murad acne line, and for a month I used everything together every day. They 100% helped and cleared up my skin. But after a month, I cut back on this Acne Solution. You don’t need it every day unless you are having serious issues with pimples/acne. Even if you do, keep an eye on it because it WILL dry out your skin! But I love this stuff, I use it now whenever I’m having some bad breakouts. I rub it into the problem areas before I do my moisturizers.
Nikki H.
Kentwood, MI
I wanted to like this product so much and I got a full size version from Sephora. It made my face breakout so bad, and I mean large pimples...I was so self conscious. I gave it more time hoping it was just the toxins coming out but it never did. I even contacted their customer care, which is the first time I have ever done that for a product, because it made my face so bad...they were not helpful at all and I just got a response that everyone is different. I did however later try a different face wash (foaming cleanser) and I love it...it smells great too!
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
This cleanser/solution really helped me out a while back! I can always count on Murad when it comes to a solid skin care brand! There products never fail to impress me! This was no exception! It really cleared up my congested complexion after a few uses which is something I’m always looking for, a product that gives me results quickly rather than months and months of use and barely noticing a difference! I highly recommend this to anyone with skin troubles and such!
Jewels V.
Maplewood, MN
My GO TO acne clearing product. I have struggled with acne since I was 13 years old. I first discovered Murad when I was 20 years old. I was skeptical at first because I bought the travel size and it was pretty expensive. At first, the acne clearing solution broke my skin out more and I had even more acne. But the more I used it, the less acne I had. I apply the acne clearing solution every night before I sleep. I’ve been using this product for 4 years now, and I have to say that this product has never let me down. It’s helped me so much throughout the years that I’ve struggled wth acne. Honestly, for the price it’s worth it! I would highly recommend that if you’re out there struggling with acne, try it out (the travel size) and trust me. You will never regret it!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
Loved this initially! The bad- I ended up with a small rash all over my face, no redness but slight tingly feeling with tiny bumps and flakiness. The good- this was amazing for acne. It cleared up my acne right away. If it wasn't for my sensitive skin I would still be using this product.
✨MaryJane E.
My mom bought me this face wash for Christmas. I work in the kitchen and I deal with breakouts all the time. This murad face wash helps my skin keep that balance that isn't too dry or oily. It helped reduce the pimples on my face. This product is really inexpensive if you're looking for a good face wash. It was only $12. You can buy it at your local Sephora or Ulta
Shelby G.
Summerville, SC
I would not recommend this. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I thought turning to Murad might help. This product was a miss. It didn’t do a whole lot for my acne. What it did do is dry my face out. My face was so dry and itchy (which for someone who is used to having oily skin, this was an extreme change). I tried to do a “trial” period thinking my skin would eventually adjust. Nope. It just made me extremely uncomfortable.
Heather C.
I LOVE the Murad Face lotion spf 30 for acne prone skin, so I decided to try this during a breakout from trying a new cleanser. The acne clearing lotion goes on smoothly, but I noticed my face was very oily when using this, and it’s not with the spf 30 lotion, so I stopped using it and went back to my original go to Murad lotion on its own.
Diedra H.
When I first came back home from school which was upstate in the nature to the car with pollution my skin went crazy. I tried everything even the dermatologist. This was the only thing that worked. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. I wouldn’t buy it now because my skin cleared up but if I ever had a breakout again I know where to go.
Burcu O.
I have been using this product for 1month now and it is working well. However, there are some acne scars left after the treatment. I wonder if I can use this product at the same time with "Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel"?
Sara H.
How does this product work for cystic acne or hormonal acne?
Oumaima J.
Did anyone of you guys tried Murad Acne Clearing Solution this brand for acne and acne scars