Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA
If you have back acne, or anywhere else clean it up. I love how it my my skin feel fresh as. Clean. And my my back look back.
Ameera M.
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY
This product really helped with the acne I had on my chest and on my back. It's very a effective and definitely a must have.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love Murad's skincare products. This acne body wash is great for reducing back acne and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Wow! What an amazing product! It's definitely helped me with my acne! So effective! I use it every morning in the shower!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Started breaking out on my shoulders, back and chest, works well. Definitely pricier than I like. But you pay for quality
monica a.
monica a.
Spring Valley, ca
Love this product. Have only purchased a few times but will continue to purchase this product. Love the gentle feeling.
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
Did not help with my acne on my chest. Wont buy it again & its pretty pricey. Drugstore products worked better for me
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
I really like this product because it has eliminated my acne fast. In just less then a month I had nice clean face.
Liset E.
Liset E.
Van Nuys, CA
It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It's a product that I'll go and rebuy. It's universal for every age and skin.
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Rowland Heights, CA
Honestly I use all Murad products, during my pregnancy I started getting back acne and this product really help me
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
For $40, is this product worth it? Does it really work over time?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Wondering if this is worth the price , been so curious about this brand /product