Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Nahla K.
Nahla K.

This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ

It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Lola C.
Lola C.

I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA

Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC

Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Macy R.
Macy R.

Helped clear up my body acne (back acne) extremely well and without this product my skin would still be very inflamed and painful.
Ally S.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Murad's face acne products work best. I used this product but do not have acne on my body, and it cleaned like any other body wash
Paige K.
Paige K.
Barrie, Ontario

This stuff is okay, it definitely prevents pimples from occurring, but I wouldn't say it cures all pimples, which is disapointing.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now