Add a Photo

By MURAD
#249 in Body Wash
20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

3 days left

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

3 days left

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Janet G.
Janet G.

I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Lola C.
Lola C.

I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA

Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
Ally S.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Murad's face acne products work best. I used this product but do not have acne on my body, and it cleaned like any other body wash
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA

I love murad and I love this body wash. I have oily skin and it gets worse during the summer months. This product is a life savor.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC

Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Arifa C.
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY

I love this product so much! It really has improved my back acne and clarified my dark spots! I would definitely repurchase this
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Works ok, have to leave it on for at least 5-6 minutes to take effect. Doesn't smell the best but works well! Pretty expensive
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA

If you have back acne, or anywhere else clean it up. I love how it my my skin feel fresh as. Clean. And my my back look back.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!