Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Jeyker M.
Jeyker M.

Excellent product against acne. You can remove stains easily. Do not expect results overnight. It can only be acquired with patience and time.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA

Love being able to have a body wash. I don't have a lot of body acne, but it still feels nice to know this will help with any random breakouts
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA

This stuff right here is a life saver. For some reason I always break out on back and ever since using this acne body wash it has cleared up
Nahla K.
Nahla K.

This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ

It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Lola C.
Lola C.

I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA

Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC

Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Fallbrook, CA

I know this product would dry the skin. Is it bad to use if your skin is sensitive?

Join Now