Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Holly E.
North Port, FL
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
This is a great body wash for acne. I keep a bottle on hand fir when I get body breakouts. It is more expensive than other body wash but it works really well. I purchased this from Ulta. I will buy this product again when I run out of it. It clears my skin up quickly.
Judina S.
Honestly I didn't really see much of a change. I was really hoping this will help clear up my body acne but it didn't do it for me. The only thing i like was the smell
Jeff B.
Signal Mountain, TN
I really love this body wash! It keeps me clean and has a long lasting scent. Murad really does have a wonderful line of products, but in my opinion this and their spot treatment are their two best ones. i think that it is worth the extra money to use this scrub
Melanie R.
Arlington, TX
This product is the best in the world of Battling Acne
Murad always makes its products . On Natural Ingridienst clears body pores that cause acne to come in Also can be used on the face 👍.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I liked the gritty texture because it felt like my dead skin cells and unwanted particles were being washed away. I didn't see much clear up. I liked how it bubbled up a bit
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ
I was not impressed with this product at first. It took about a week to see results. After that week, I noticed clearer skin on my shoulders and back! Definitely worth it!
Kayli H.
After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!
Brooklyn C.
This is a great product if you have acne that you can't get rid of. It works very quickly and well, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I would say only to use it 2-3 times a week or it will dry out your skin.
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is by far the best body wash for back acne I have ever tired! Super gentle but really gets your skin feeling soft! I buy it at Sephora and it is slightly pricey but I always come back and continue to buy it!
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
As I have sensitive skin, this was very drying. t felt like it was burning my skin and I would not recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!