Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photo (1)
Jeyker M.
Jeyker M.

Excellent product against acne. You can remove stains easily. Do not expect results overnight. It can only be acquired with patience and time.
Bint A.
Bint A.

This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA

This stuff right here is a life saver. For some reason I always break out on back and ever since using this acne body wash it has cleared up
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ

It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Lola C.
Lola C.

I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca

I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA

Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
Paige K.
Paige K.
Barrie, ON

This stuff is okay, it definitely prevents pimples from occurring, but I wouldn't say it cures all pimples, which is disapointing.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA

I love murad and I love this body wash. I have oily skin and it gets worse during the summer months. This product is a life savor.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now