Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

April S.
Rogersville, MO
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Liz M.
central falls, RI
I love! love! Murad products, specially their acne body wash. I have tried proactive for two years and it works fine, But l had an issue with shipment and when I call customer service for advice, I was not please so I... Anyway to make a long story short I came across Murad products and felt in love.
Bint A.
This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Aleaha D.
Its okay

i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u
Rebecca P.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Amazing, but only if you are really breaking out. I would say this is a special occasion face wash. If you do use it make sure you have a great moisturizer on hand.
Back in the day my mom used to tell me if you put toothpaste on a pimple it would dry it out. This product is that idea but in a face wash.
Overall, does exactly what it is supposed to, dries out your acne, just be sure to rehydrate your skin after using!
Nicole N.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I use this body wash at least three times a week. I struggle with back and chest acne so this product really helps clear up those blemishes. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I don't use daily because it will start to dry out your skin but I just make sure to use a moisturizer or body cream after.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I got this for my teenage son! He had a huge problem with acne on his back! He was so embarrassed that he would not even take off his shirt even at home or swimming! It took a good 3-5 uses before you see results! But his back is at least 90% better now!
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
This acne body wash is the best I have found so far for getting rid of and preventing bacne! Although it can be drying if you don't properly moisturize it is great at what it does, hence the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5! I would definitely repurchase this again and again, especially in the summer when it's need most!
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I was not impressed with this product at first. It took about a week to see results. After that week, I noticed clearer skin on my shoulders and back! Definitely worth it!
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Lauline G.
For $40, is this product worth it? Does it really work over time?
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Wondering if this is worth the price , been so curious about this brand /product