Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL

It took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results that I was happy with. I have to say I use it at least 3 times for the week to keep my skin under control.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA

The body wash helped clear up little break out I would get on my back cause of my long hair so using this wash helped clear it up and keep me feeling clean
Shiry T.
Shiry T.

LOVE THIS STUFF! Helped so much and I'm so pleased with how this feels on the skin. Would recommend this product for anyone that needs it works wonders.
Wardah L.
Wardah L.

Even though its expensive it works wonders. If this product wasn't pricey I'd give it a 5 star! Great product for anyone with mild to harsh body acne .
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

This is a good body wash, it definitely helps with acne. You must give it a few weeks to work and keep consistent with it and you will see results!
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Columbus, OH

This product was super drying to where it let dark dry patches all over my body! No moisterizer helped and actually made my skin sooo much worse!
Aleaha D.
Aleaha D.

Its okay

i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u
Jeyker M.
Jeyker M.

Excellent product against acne. You can remove stains easily. Do not expect results overnight. It can only be acquired with patience and time.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA

Love being able to have a body wash. I don't have a lot of body acne, but it still feels nice to know this will help with any random breakouts
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA

This stuff right here is a life saver. For some reason I always break out on back and ever since using this acne body wash it has cleared up
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now