Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Lola C.
I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Janet G.
I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA
Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC
Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love murad and I love this body wash. I have oily skin and it gets worse during the summer months. This product is a life savor.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Murad's face acne products work best. I used this product but do not have acne on my body, and it cleaned like any other body wash
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product so much! It really has improved my back acne and clarified my dark spots! I would definitely repurchase this
Michaela B.
Prosperity , PA
Works ok, have to leave it on for at least 5-6 minutes to take effect. Doesn't smell the best but works well! Pretty expensive
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!