Add a Photo

By MURAD
#231 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Chrystal G.
Chrystal G.
Chase City , VA
This stuff right here is a life saver. For some reason I always break out on back and ever since using this acne body wash it has cleared up
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yucaipa , Ca
I have some back acne and this product works great . It's sensitive on my skin and works amazing . Definitely recommend this product .
Janet G.
Janet G.
I have really bad breakouts in my back and with this if i use it constantly i see a difference and I'm more comfortable showing my back
Lola C.
Lola C.
May 24, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Manheim, PA
May 26, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Didn't really care for this. Had a super weird smell to it and I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin very well. I would not try again
Ally S.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Murad's face acne products work best. I used this product but do not have acne on my body, and it cleaned like any other body wash
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC
Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love murad and I love this body wash. I have oily skin and it gets worse during the summer months. This product is a life savor.
Arifa C.
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product so much! It really has improved my back acne and clarified my dark spots! I would definitely repurchase this
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!