Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL

This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC

As I have sensitive skin, this was very drying. t felt like it was burning my skin and I would not recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ

I love this because it doesn't irritate my very irritable skin. I have eczema and rosacea so I don't like using too many cleansers but I'm glad I tried this one.
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL

It took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results that I was happy with. I have to say I use it at least 3 times for the week to keep my skin under control.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA

The body wash helped clear up little break out I would get on my back cause of my long hair so using this wash helped clear it up and keep me feeling clean
Shiry T.
Shiry T.

LOVE THIS STUFF! Helped so much and I'm so pleased with how this feels on the skin. Would recommend this product for anyone that needs it works wonders.
Wardah L.
Wardah L.

Even though its expensive it works wonders. If this product wasn't pricey I'd give it a 5 star! Great product for anyone with mild to harsh body acne .
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.

This is a good body wash, it definitely helps with acne. You must give it a few weeks to work and keep consistent with it and you will see results!
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Columbus, OH

This product was super drying to where it let dark dry patches all over my body! No moisterizer helped and actually made my skin sooo much worse!
Aleaha D.
Aleaha D.

Its okay

i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , Or

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(

Join Now