Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Ximena N.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX

One of the Best products i have ever use against acne. Its amazing how it works in your skin. After applying the acne will complete desappear. It is worth the money you spend on this
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL

I liked the gritty texture because it felt like my dead skin cells and unwanted particles were being washed away. I didn't see much clear up. I liked how it bubbled up a bit
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ

I was not impressed with this product at first. It took about a week to see results. After that week, I noticed clearer skin on my shoulders and back! Definitely worth it!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Midland, MI

I love how this not only prevents the acne from forming but it gets rid of the ones already there. I would recommend this to anyone with body acne and it smells amazing.
This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change !
Judina S.
Judina S.

Honestly I didn't really see much of a change. I was really hoping this will help clear up my body acne but it didn't do it for me. The only thing i like was the smell
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL

Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC

As I have sensitive skin, this was very drying. t felt like it was burning my skin and I would not recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ

I love this because it doesn't irritate my very irritable skin. I have eczema and rosacea so I don't like using too many cleansers but I'm glad I tried this one.
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL

It took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results that I was happy with. I have to say I use it at least 3 times for the week to keep my skin under control.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now