Add a Photo

By MURAD
#232 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
As I have sensitive skin, this was very drying. t felt like it was burning my skin and I would not recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
I love this because it doesn't irritate my very irritable skin. I have eczema and rosacea so I don't like using too many cleansers but I'm glad I tried this one.
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
It took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results that I was happy with. I have to say I use it at least 3 times for the week to keep my skin under control.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
The body wash helped clear up little break out I would get on my back cause of my long hair so using this wash helped clear it up and keep me feeling clean
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
May 21, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
This is a good body wash, it definitely helps with acne. You must give it a few weeks to work and keep consistent with it and you will see results!
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Columbus, OH
This product was super drying to where it let dark dry patches all over my body! No moisterizer helped and actually made my skin sooo much worse!
Aleaha D.
Aleaha D.
May 21, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Its okay

i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u
Alex M.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Love being able to have a body wash. I don't have a lot of body acne, but it still feels nice to know this will help with any random breakouts
Bint A.
Bint A.
This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!