Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL

I liked the gritty texture because it felt like my dead skin cells and unwanted particles were being washed away. I didn't see much clear up. I liked how it bubbled up a bit
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Really liked this body wash! It made my skin feel really soft for days and is a pretty good price. It will last a while so I recommend it to anyone wanting a new body wash.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ

I was not impressed with this product at first. It took about a week to see results. After that week, I noticed clearer skin on my shoulders and back! Definitely worth it!
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Pittsburg, CA

My sister loves this product. She suffered from acne from her back and when she got this its way better. She know wears tank tops and shows her back. Totally recommend it
Ana B.
Ana B.
Midland, MI

I love how this not only prevents the acne from forming but it gets rid of the ones already there. I would recommend this to anyone with body acne and it smells amazing.
Judina S.
Judina S.

Honestly I didn't really see much of a change. I was really hoping this will help clear up my body acne but it didn't do it for me. The only thing i like was the smell
This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change !
Jormary S.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL

Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC

As I have sensitive skin, this was very drying. t felt like it was burning my skin and I would not recommend this product especially to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ

I love this because it doesn't irritate my very irritable skin. I have eczema and rosacea so I don't like using too many cleansers but I'm glad I tried this one.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now