Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Melanie M.
I have very stubborn acne that takes weeks to go away. I was introduced to Murad by the wonderful saleswoman at Sephora. I purchased the acne starter kit and it CLEARED 90% of my acne in less than 24 hours. The body was works just as well as I have acne from running in the sun (thanks a lot pore clogging sunscreen) and this has helped!
Yahileen L.
I was a little skeptical about buying this considering the reviews and the price. But I got it just to see how it went. And it's worked very well. It's helped a lot with my breakouts. But i stopped using it for a little while and I broke out again. So I guess it doesn't get rid of it completely. But it is definitely worth the price.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
I used the Murad Acne Body Wash for my back and I certainly saw results. After a few weeks I noticed my 'bacne' minimizing but wasn't completely gone. I stopped getting bumps on my back but there are a few scars left. I still use the Murad acne body was but not as often as I should.. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the best results?
Anna W.
Richmond, IN
I am a young adult, so I am affected by acne. The Murad Acne Body Wash is what I have used for years. I use it daily and twice a day when I do have extra acne. It does the trick! It's creamy and the scent is clean and fresh.
Celinda C.
I did get this product around April and I have to say that I am seeing a difference in my acne. I use to have a ton of acne around my chest area and thru time I got used to wearing low v cut shirts because this helped reduce my acne.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This acne body wash will surely get rid of any unwanted pimples or black heads on the body. I've only used it once and it got rid of every thing. I got it at Sephora ! It is top notch quality and definitely worth a try
Claudia M.
This shower gel is incredible !! I love it, it leaves very fresh and soft skin! I've applied several times and I think a great product, covering all my expectations! It has a good price !! the super recommend ❤️
Kathlyne D.
This product is one of the best I have used. I suffer from acne since a very young age and this has helped me alot. I have gained my confidence back and slf esteem. Mt skin has never looked better after using this.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC
This has been my go to acne body wash for some time now. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin, and doesn't leave it irratated at all! At first I was skeptical with the price, but then when I started to use it I realized that a little product really does go along way with the Murad brand!
Ximena N.
austin, TX
One of the Best products i have ever use against acne. Its amazing how it works in your skin. After applying the acne will complete desappear. It is worth the money you spend on this
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Lauline G.
For $40, is this product worth it? Does it really work over time?
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Wondering if this is worth the price , been so curious about this brand /product