Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL

This is by far the best body wash for back acne I have ever tired! Super gentle but really gets your skin feeling soft! I buy it at Sephora and it is slightly pricey but I always come back and continue to buy it!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

This shower gel is incredible !! I love it, it leaves very fresh and soft skin! I've applied several times and I think a great product, covering all my expectations! It has a good price !! the super recommend ❤️
Nausheen J.
Nausheen J.
Pearland, TX

Have had shoulder and back acne, finally found something I can use without a prescription! It definitely meet and exceeded my expectations! A little pricy, but hold a lot of product. Would recommend to others!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! You need this in your re life ! Head down to sephora and pick this up! I have see such a difference in my body it's amazing! This is my go to!! I highly recommend it! I always have a back up!
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Winder , Ga

I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH

I love murad and this is one of my favorite washes! Occasionally I'll get a blemish or two on my chest or back and this really clears things up quickly and is hydrating and cleansing at the same
Time!
Julie P.
Julie P.

Clean smelling. Nice texture that makes sure that you know it will be exfoliating your skin. Wish it was a 2% salicylic acid, but I guess it's better for maintaining clear skin rather than treating.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT

I really liked this product, it did a great job clearing up my back after I had a terrible reaction to a product I was allergic to. I would repurchase; gentle enough for everyday use but effective.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Faribault, MN

I use this product on my back when I get bad break outs. Helps the acne clear very fast kind of dries the skin a little so I'd defiantly recommend using a lotion of some sort with this product
Heather W.
Heather W.
Palm Bay, FL

Love doesn't begin to explain how amazing this product is. It smells amazing and is gentle enough on my super sensitive skin. No redness, drying or problems at all. It's pricey but worth it.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , Or

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(

Join Now