Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I really liked this product, it did a great job clearing up my back after I had a terrible reaction to a product I was allergic to. I would repurchase; gentle enough for everyday use but effective.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Faribault, MN
I use this product on my back when I get bad break outs. Helps the acne clear very fast kind of dries the skin a little so I'd defiantly recommend using a lotion of some sort with this product
Heather W.
Heather W.
Palm Bay, FL
Love doesn't begin to explain how amazing this product is. It smells amazing and is gentle enough on my super sensitive skin. No redness, drying or problems at all. It's pricey but worth it.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Arlington, TX
This product is the best in the world of Battling Acne
Murad always makes its products . On Natural Ingridienst clears body pores that cause acne to come in Also can be used on the face 👍.
Ximena N.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
One of the Best products i have ever use against acne. Its amazing how it works in your skin. After applying the acne will complete desappear. It is worth the money you spend on this
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I liked the gritty texture because it felt like my dead skin cells and unwanted particles were being washed away. I didn't see much clear up. I liked how it bubbled up a bit
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ
I was not impressed with this product at first. It took about a week to see results. After that week, I noticed clearer skin on my shoulders and back! Definitely worth it!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Midland, MI
I love how this not only prevents the acne from forming but it gets rid of the ones already there. I would recommend this to anyone with body acne and it smells amazing.
This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change !
Judina S.
Judina S.
Honestly I didn't really see much of a change. I was really hoping this will help clear up my body acne but it didn't do it for me. The only thing i like was the smell
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(