Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

This shower gel is incredible !! I love it, it leaves very fresh and soft skin! I've applied several times and I think a great product, covering all my expectations! It has a good price !! the super recommend ❤️
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ

I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Nausheen J.
Nausheen J.

Have had shoulder and back acne, finally found something I can use without a prescription! It definitely meet and exceeded my expectations! A little pricy, but hold a lot of product. Would recommend to others!
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Winder , Ga

I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH

I love murad and this is one of my favorite washes! Occasionally I'll get a blemish or two on my chest or back and this really clears things up quickly and is hydrating and cleansing at the same
Time!
Julie P.
Julie P.

Clean smelling. Nice texture that makes sure that you know it will be exfoliating your skin. Wish it was a 2% salicylic acid, but I guess it's better for maintaining clear skin rather than treating.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT

I really liked this product, it did a great job clearing up my back after I had a terrible reaction to a product I was allergic to. I would repurchase; gentle enough for everyday use but effective.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Faribault, MN

I use this product on my back when I get bad break outs. Helps the acne clear very fast kind of dries the skin a little so I'd defiantly recommend using a lotion of some sort with this product
Heather W.
Heather W.
Palm Bay, FL

Love doesn't begin to explain how amazing this product is. It smells amazing and is gentle enough on my super sensitive skin. No redness, drying or problems at all. It's pricey but worth it.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Arlington, TX

This product is the best in the world of Battling Acne
Murad always makes its products . On Natural Ingridienst clears body pores that cause acne to come in Also can be used on the face 👍.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now