Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Murad Acne Body Wash
  • "After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!" in 108 reviews
  • "This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)" in 30 reviews
  • "I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY
This product is by far one of my favorites. I have always had issues with breaking out on my chest and back and this product works amazing! I would totally recommend this for anyone that has any small issues that your trying to take care of. Mirada products work great for me.
Sydney Y.
The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Ellie B.
I love this, it works like nothing else for breakouts along my bra line and lower back in the summer. My only complaints would be that it works slower than their other products and that you go through it do fast and have to repurchase often and the price tag is high
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This is a great companion to the face products offered by Murad. I believe that this is a great product and the cost is worth it due to the results. I was very pleased with the effectiveness. I am a repeat user of this product and many other Murad band items .
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
This product just did not want to work for my skin. It broke my back and face pretty badly after I was already suffering cystic acne breakouts and this didn't seem to help the problem. I picked up the starter pack at Sephora and really liked the lotion though!
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
If you have really bad acne I would totally recommend this product. The packaging is very nice. Very easy to open. I bought this product at ulta. The store has tons of selections and tons of different products. I would buy it again I love this product.
Joelle K.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
This body wash targets acne and cleanses clogged pores. My husband and I use it daily and it seems to keep our skin clear of irritations and blemishes. We love it and think is worth the price point! Very recommended!!
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I got this for my teenage son! He had a huge problem with acne on his back! He was so embarrassed that he would not even take off his shirt even at home or swimming! It took a good 3-5 uses before you see results! But his back is at least 90% better now!
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I use this cleanser after working out. It has done wonders to rid me of the stray blemishes I was getting along my chest and back from working out (I have sensitive skin & sweat does not mix well with it). I'm in love.
Kaitlyn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
Although this stuff is pricey, I would gladly pay this every single time. It is worth the high price tag. I struggle with body acne and have for years, and nothing clears my skin up like this did. Anytime my skin gets out of control, you can count on me purchasing this time! Holy grail status y'all.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!