Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.

The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

At the age of 30 never did it cross my mind that i would get acne. But with stress and all I guess age is not factor. I used Murad Acne and body wash it worked to clear it all with in a couple of weeks and the price was not to break the budget.
Vivi K.
Vivi K.

Awful product do non try it out! It drys out my skin sooooooo much.Honestly, trying it out wasn't the most pleasent experience.DO NOT TRY IT IF YOU HAVE NORMAL TO DRY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also it breakes me out and dosn't help with acne at all
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

I did get this product around April and I have to say that I am seeing a difference in my acne. I use to have a ton of acne around my chest area and thru time I got used to wearing low v cut shirts because this helped reduce my acne.
aida j.
aida j.

This not only helps to eliminate acne but it also prevents it from coming back. I use this daily in the shower and it has made a big difference in the amount of acne I get. I also enjoy the smell but it may be off putting to some.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Richmond, IN

I am a young adult, so I am affected by acne. The Murad Acne Body Wash is what I have used for years. I use it daily and twice a day when I do have extra acne. It does the trick! It's creamy and the scent is clean and fresh.
Meghann K.
Meghann K.
Clinton, Ms

This acne body wash will surely get rid of any unwanted pimples or black heads on the body. I've only used it once and it got rid of every thing. I got it at Sephora ! It is top notch quality and definitely worth a try
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI

I use this cleanser after working out. It has done wonders to rid me of the stray blemishes I was getting along my chest and back from working out (I have sensitive skin & sweat does not mix well with it). I'm in love.
Joelle K.
Joelle K.

This body wash targets acne and cleanses clogged pores. My husband and I use it daily and it seems to keep our skin clear of irritations and blemishes. We love it and think is worth the price point! Very recommended!!
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.

This is a great product if you have acne that you can't get rid of. It works very quickly and well, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I would say only to use it 2-3 times a week or it will dry out your skin.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now