Add a Photo

By MURAD
#231 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Meghann K.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This acne body wash will surely get rid of any unwanted pimples or black heads on the body. I've only used it once and it got rid of every thing. I got it at Sephora ! It is top notch quality and definitely worth a try
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Sept. 2, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
This body wash targets acne and cleanses clogged pores. My husband and I use it daily and it seems to keep our skin clear of irritations and blemishes. We love it and think is worth the price point! Very recommended!!
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
This is a great product if you have acne that you can't get rid of. It works very quickly and well, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I would say only to use it 2-3 times a week or it will dry out your skin.
Kathlyne D.
Kathlyne D.
This product is one of the best I have used. I suffer from acne since a very young age and this has helped me alot. I have gained my confidence back and slf esteem. Mt skin has never looked better after using this.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is by far the best body wash for back acne I have ever tired! Super gentle but really gets your skin feeling soft! I buy it at Sephora and it is slightly pricey but I always come back and continue to buy it!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
This shower gel is incredible !! I love it, it leaves very fresh and soft skin! I've applied several times and I think a great product, covering all my expectations! It has a good price !! the super recommend ❤️
Nausheen J.
Nausheen J.
Have had shoulder and back acne, finally found something I can use without a prescription! It definitely meet and exceeded my expectations! A little pricy, but hold a lot of product. Would recommend to others!
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
May 23, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love murad and this is one of my favorite washes! Occasionally I'll get a blemish or two on my chest or back and this really clears things up quickly and is hydrating and cleansing at the same
Time!
Julie P.
Julie P.
Clean smelling. Nice texture that makes sure that you know it will be exfoliating your skin. Wish it was a 2% salicylic acid, but I guess it's better for maintaining clear skin rather than treating.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!