Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
I purchased this productfor my 12 year old daughter. She was just beginning with acne. After, a week for skin was baby smooth again. It was worth every oenny seeing her smile again. Repeat user here. I would recommend this product it.was not harse on her skin at all.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Pleasant smell and very satisfying results! The lady at the Murad counter suggested me this product because my shoulders and the shoulder blade area on my back break out in small amounts when I get sunburnt (weird pale skin I know) but since using this I don't ever have any problems anymore it's magic
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Super good body wash I use this wash to clear my back when I get break outs and it works so good and quick. I got a sample to try it and 2 days later ended up buying the full size bottle. I also notice that it helps with razor bumps it helps diminish them.
Emma K.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff has worked wonders for me. I've suffered from back acne for years now. It's nothing awful, but I'm super insecure about it. I saw this in an allure magazine and gave it a go. I wash my hair and then put it in a bun so no hair product gets on my back. I then scrub this on my chest and back and viola! It has glycolic and salicylic acid in it to treat and help prevent acne. 10/10 would recommend
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
This makes my skin feel extremely clean I love it and I can see after two or three days of using it really is working. I must say it's a bit more on the pricey side of skincare but it's worth it. I use it a few times out of week because I don't want to run out but I totally recommend
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
The whole Murad body acne line is great. This stuff clears my back and chest but doesn't have a horrible smell so I can use fragranced body wash on the rest of my body without smelling weird. This stuff does what it's supposed to do and I use it all the time, especially in the summer!
Kristen F.
Spring, TX
I occasionally get little break outs here and there on my back so when I saw that Murad (who I always use) had a body wash I was stoked. It helped clear up the little spots that I was having issues with in no time. I don't use it daily, just when I start to have an issue. Good buy!
Ginger F.
Everett, WA
It made my skin feel clean and less oily. It didn't really smell like anything. I like it, i think its reasonably priced and a good body wash. I bought it at target. Overall i think it's a good body wash but i don't think i would buy it again because i like scented body washes.
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY
This product is by far one of my favorites. I have always had issues with breaking out on my chest and back and this product works amazing! I would totally recommend this for anyone that has any small issues that your trying to take care of. Mirada products work great for me.
Sydney Y.
The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!