Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.

The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

At the age of 30 never did it cross my mind that i would get acne. But with stress and all I guess age is not factor. I used Murad Acne and body wash it worked to clear it all with in a couple of weeks and the price was not to break the budget.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.

I did get this product around April and I have to say that I am seeing a difference in my acne. I use to have a ton of acne around my chest area and thru time I got used to wearing low v cut shirts because this helped reduce my acne.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Richmond, IN

I am a young adult, so I am affected by acne. The Murad Acne Body Wash is what I have used for years. I use it daily and twice a day when I do have extra acne. It does the trick! It's creamy and the scent is clean and fresh.
Meghann K.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS

This acne body wash will surely get rid of any unwanted pimples or black heads on the body. I've only used it once and it got rid of every thing. I got it at Sephora ! It is top notch quality and definitely worth a try
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI

I use this cleanser after working out. It has done wonders to rid me of the stray blemishes I was getting along my chest and back from working out (I have sensitive skin & sweat does not mix well with it). I'm in love.
Joelle K.
Joelle K.

This body wash targets acne and cleanses clogged pores. My husband and I use it daily and it seems to keep our skin clear of irritations and blemishes. We love it and think is worth the price point! Very recommended!!
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.

This is a great product if you have acne that you can't get rid of. It works very quickly and well, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I would say only to use it 2-3 times a week or it will dry out your skin.
Kathlyne D.
Kathlyne D.

This product is one of the best I have used. I suffer from acne since a very young age and this has helped me alot. I have gained my confidence back and slf esteem. Mt skin has never looked better after using this.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Punta Gorda, FL

This is by far the best body wash for back acne I have ever tired! Super gentle but really gets your skin feeling soft! I buy it at Sephora and it is slightly pricey but I always come back and continue to buy it!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now