Add a Photo

By MURAD
#231 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
May 21, 2016, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Its okay
i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u... My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Super good body wash I use this wash to clear my back when I get break outs and it works so good and quick. I got a sample to try it and 2 days later ended up buying the full size bottle. I also notice that it helps with razor bumps it helps diminish them.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
This is definitely one of my favorite body wash products for body acne. I was a first time user and saw significant improvement in my skin after 2 weeks of use. However, do note to moisturize as your skin will become too dry without a proper moisturizer.
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I got this for my teenage son! He had a huge problem with acne on his back! He was so embarrassed that he would not even take off his shirt even at home or swimming! It took a good 3-5 uses before you see results! But his back is at least 90% better now!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Huntington, WV
If you have really bad acne I would totally recommend this product. The packaging is very nice. Very easy to open. I bought this product at ulta. The store has tons of selections and tons of different products. I would buy it again I love this product.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
At the age of 30 never did it cross my mind that i would get acne. But with stress and all I guess age is not factor. I used Murad Acne and body wash it worked to clear it all with in a couple of weeks and the price was not to break the budget.
Celinda C.
Celinda C.
I did get this product around April and I have to say that I am seeing a difference in my acne. I use to have a ton of acne around my chest area and thru time I got used to wearing low v cut shirts because this helped reduce my acne.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Richmond, IN
I am a young adult, so I am affected by acne. The Murad Acne Body Wash is what I have used for years. I use it daily and twice a day when I do have extra acne. It does the trick! It's creamy and the scent is clean and fresh.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I use this cleanser after working out. It has done wonders to rid me of the stray blemishes I was getting along my chest and back from working out (I have sensitive skin & sweat does not mix well with it). I'm in love.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.