Add a Photo

By MURAD
#249 in Body Wash
20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

3 days left

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

3 days left

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

I love this, it works like nothing else for breakouts along my bra line and lower back in the summer. My only complaints would be that it works slower than their other products and that you go through it do fast and have to repurchase often and the price tag is high
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Signal Mountain, TN

I really love this body wash! It keeps me clean and has a long lasting scent. Murad really does have a wonderful line of products, but in my opinion this and their spot treatment are their two best ones. i think that it is worth the extra money to use this scrub
Daisha W.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN

This product just did not want to work for my skin. It broke my back and face pretty badly after I was already suffering cystic acne breakouts and this didn't seem to help the problem. I picked up the starter pack at Sephora and really liked the lotion though!
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

This is a great companion to the face products offered by Murad. I believe that this is a great product and the cost is worth it due to the results. I was very pleased with the effectiveness. I am a repeat user of this product and many other Murad band items .
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Its okay
i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u... My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA

Super good body wash I use this wash to clear my back when I get break outs and it works so good and quick. I got a sample to try it and 2 days later ended up buying the full size bottle. I also notice that it helps with razor bumps it helps diminish them.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Norwalk, Ca

If you have back acne this stuff will work for you. I have had back acne for 15 years and I have never been able to clear it. But I started using this last year and it has really worked. It's a little pricey but well worth it.Murad Acne Body Wash
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA

I got this for my teenage son! He had a huge problem with acne on his back! He was so embarrassed that he would not even take off his shirt even at home or swimming! It took a good 3-5 uses before you see results! But his back is at least 90% better now!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

This is definitely one of my favorite body wash products for body acne. I was a first time user and saw significant improvement in my skin after 2 weeks of use. However, do note to moisturize as your skin will become too dry without a proper moisturizer.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Huntington, WV

If you have really bad acne I would totally recommend this product. The packaging is very nice. Very easy to open. I bought this product at ulta. The store has tons of selections and tons of different products. I would buy it again I love this product.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!