Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX

This is a great companion to the face products offered by Murad. I believe that this is a great product and the cost is worth it due to the results. I was very pleased with the effectiveness. I am a repeat user of this product and many other Murad band items .
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Its okay
i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u... My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, Ca

Super good body wash I use this wash to clear my back when I get break outs and it works so good and quick. I got a sample to try it and 2 days later ended up buying the full size bottle. I also notice that it helps with razor bumps it helps diminish them.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

This is definitely one of my favorite body wash products for body acne. I was a first time user and saw significant improvement in my skin after 2 weeks of use. However, do note to moisturize as your skin will become too dry without a proper moisturizer.
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA

I got this for my teenage son! He had a huge problem with acne on his back! He was so embarrassed that he would not even take off his shirt even at home or swimming! It took a good 3-5 uses before you see results! But his back is at least 90% better now!
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Huntington, WV

If you have really bad acne I would totally recommend this product. The packaging is very nice. Very easy to open. I bought this product at ulta. The store has tons of selections and tons of different products. I would buy it again I love this product.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
Bayside, NY

The Murad Acne Body wash has got to be one of my favorites. I saw results within two weeks! A little goes a long way, so a dime size amount is good for your entire body. It also lathers up really well, for those who like that foam-y consistency.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX

At the age of 30 never did it cross my mind that i would get acne. But with stress and all I guess age is not factor. I used Murad Acne and body wash it worked to clear it all with in a couple of weeks and the price was not to break the budget.
Vivi K.
Vivi K.

Awful product do non try it out! It drys out my skin sooooooo much.Honestly, trying it out wasn't the most pleasent experience.DO NOT TRY IT IF YOU HAVE NORMAL TO DRY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also it breakes me out and dosn't help with acne at all
Celinda C.
Celinda C.
Los Angeles, CA

I did get this product around April and I have to say that I am seeing a difference in my acne. I use to have a ton of acne around my chest area and thru time I got used to wearing low v cut shirts because this helped reduce my acne.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now