Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX

I occasionally get little break outs here and there on my back so when I saw that Murad (who I always use) had a body wash I was stoked. It helped clear up the little spots that I was having issues with in no time. I don't use it daily, just when I start to have an issue. Good buy!
Ginger F.
Ginger F.
Everett, WA

It made my skin feel clean and less oily. It didn't really smell like anything. I like it, i think its reasonably priced and a good body wash. I bought it at target. Overall i think it's a good body wash but i don't think i would buy it again because i like scented body washes.
Penny N.
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY

This product is by far one of my favorites. I have always had issues with breaking out on my chest and back and this product works amazing! I would totally recommend this for anyone that has any small issues that your trying to take care of. Mirada products work great for me.
This is one of my favorite acne products! After suffering with very bad acne I bought this after my friend recommended it and I believe it is worth every penny. My only thing I believe it could improve is the application method as it could be more efficient to busy people!
Katharyn G.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV

This product is for your body and face! Its amazing as well, its pricey buy its so worth it! You'll have clearer skin in just a few days maybe two weeks at the most! i bought this offline, and it came packaged super nicely.i would def recommend to others, and i have !
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA

I purchased this productfor my 12 year old daughter. She was just beginning with acne. After, a week for skin was baby smooth again. It was worth every oenny seeing her smile again. Repeat user here. I would recommend this product it.was not harse on her skin at all.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Port Arthur, Tx

I love this, it works like nothing else for breakouts along my bra line and lower back in the summer. My only complaints would be that it works slower than their other products and that you go through it do fast and have to repurchase often and the price tag is high
Holly E.
Holly E.
North Port, FL

This is a great body wash for acne. I keep a bottle on hand fir when I get body breakouts. It is more expensive than other body wash but it works really well. I purchased this from Ulta. I will buy this product again when I run out of it. It clears my skin up quickly.
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Signal Mountain, TN

I really love this body wash! It keeps me clean and has a long lasting scent. Murad really does have a wonderful line of products, but in my opinion this and their spot treatment are their two best ones. i think that it is worth the extra money to use this scrub
Daisha W.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN

This product just did not want to work for my skin. It broke my back and face pretty badly after I was already suffering cystic acne breakouts and this didn't seem to help the problem. I picked up the starter pack at Sephora and really liked the lotion though!
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now