Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD

The whole Murad body acne line is great. This stuff clears my back and chest but doesn't have a horrible smell so I can use fragranced body wash on the rest of my body without smelling weird. This stuff does what it's supposed to do and I use it all the time, especially in the summer!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I tried really hard to like this product but I don't think I saw much of a difference to my back acne. It smells very nice and pleasant which is a plus but for someone who went through years and years of back acne and tried different products, this didn't really make the cut for me.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX

I occasionally get little break outs here and there on my back so when I saw that Murad (who I always use) had a body wash I was stoked. It helped clear up the little spots that I was having issues with in no time. I don't use it daily, just when I start to have an issue. Good buy!
Ginger F.
Ginger F.
Everett, WA

It made my skin feel clean and less oily. It didn't really smell like anything. I like it, i think its reasonably priced and a good body wash. I bought it at target. Overall i think it's a good body wash but i don't think i would buy it again because i like scented body washes.
Penny N.
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY

This product is by far one of my favorites. I have always had issues with breaking out on my chest and back and this product works amazing! I would totally recommend this for anyone that has any small issues that your trying to take care of. Mirada products work great for me.
This is one of my favorite acne products! After suffering with very bad acne I bought this after my friend recommended it and I believe it is worth every penny. My only thing I believe it could improve is the application method as it could be more efficient to busy people!
Katharyn G.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV

This product is for your body and face! Its amazing as well, its pricey buy its so worth it! You'll have clearer skin in just a few days maybe two weeks at the most! i bought this offline, and it came packaged super nicely.i would def recommend to others, and i have !
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, La

I purchased this productfor my 12 year old daughter. She was just beginning with acne. After, a week for skin was baby smooth again. It was worth every oenny seeing her smile again. Repeat user here. I would recommend this product it.was not harse on her skin at all.
Holly E.
Holly E.
North Port, FL

This is a great body wash for acne. I keep a bottle on hand fir when I get body breakouts. It is more expensive than other body wash but it works really well. I purchased this from Ulta. I will buy this product again when I run out of it. It clears my skin up quickly.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

I love this, it works like nothing else for breakouts along my bra line and lower back in the summer. My only complaints would be that it works slower than their other products and that you go through it do fast and have to repurchase often and the price tag is high
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now