Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
I loved it. Initially I can say I didn't see much but over time using it with a cleansing brush I began to see the dark marks disappear. Also no more backnce or chest acne. A little steep on the price so I will continue to try other cheaper products but I do/did like the product.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Having the occasional back acne is common especially during the summer, but this product gets rid of acne fast and leaves beautiful radiant skin. Worth the price as a little goes a long way with this product and it's effectiveness.
Paisley D.
Helps keep my body acne at bay without over drying. Great smell with a really good lather. A little pricier than past treatments I've used, but a little goes a long way. If you've tried other products with no luck, I recommend it.
Catherine P.
I get acne on my shoulders and whenever I use this product my shoulders are almost completely clear (and usually they are completely clear) as soon as I run out I always see a little bit of acne pop up within a couple days.
Montana M.
Roseville
Love this brand! It smells good, it’s refreshing, and it definitely helps with acne breakouts and any kind of small or large acne spots. If you want to try a different brand of acne medicine, this is the one to try!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Acne Body Wash 8.5 fl oz more...
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Good for tough acne to get rid of but way too harsh for my skin. I found myself uncomfortable more than enjoying my results. It would overdry my skin and leave me uncomfortable like a cheap bar soap definitely over priced
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!