Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Murad Acne Body Wash
  • "After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!" in 108 reviews
  • "This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)" in 30 reviews
  • "I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Montana M.
Roseville
Love this brand! It smells good, it’s refreshing, and it definitely helps with acne breakouts and any kind of small or large acne spots. If you want to try a different brand of acne medicine, this is the one to try!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Acne Body Wash 8.5 fl oz more...
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN
Good for tough acne to get rid of but way too harsh for my skin. I found myself uncomfortable more than enjoying my results. It would overdry my skin and leave me uncomfortable like a cheap bar soap definitely over priced
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels medicated and has a very gentle exfoliator. Definitely worth the price as the cheaper stuff is too rough on my skin and anything more expensive is just that, more expensive!!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
I actually loved this product. Unfortunately my acne required medication so it did not clear up all of my acne but it definitely helped to relieve some of it. I still use it to maintain.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Bacne is something I have always struggled with and although it's kinda expensive, it's the best kind I've found that helps clear my acne without drying out my skin
Cheyenne C.
I typically break out on my shoulders. I purchased this at Benton Square Salon & Spa. This really helped with my breakouts tremendously. You get a good amount for a decent price and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while!
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!