Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ginger F.
Ginger F.
Everett, WA
It made my skin feel clean and less oily. It didn't really smell like anything. I like it, i think its reasonably priced and a good body wash. I bought it at target. Overall i think it's a good body wash but i don't think i would buy it again because i like scented body washes.
Penny N.
Penny N.
Munfordville, KY
This product is by far one of my favorites. I have always had issues with breaking out on my chest and back and this product works amazing! I would totally recommend this for anyone that has any small issues that your trying to take care of. Mirada products work great for me.
This is one of my favorite acne products! After suffering with very bad acne I bought this after my friend recommended it and I believe it is worth every penny. My only thing I believe it could improve is the application method as it could be more efficient to busy people!
Katharyn G.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product is for your body and face! Its amazing as well, its pricey buy its so worth it! You'll have clearer skin in just a few days maybe two weeks at the most! i bought this offline, and it came packaged super nicely.i would def recommend to others, and i have !
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I purchased this productfor my 12 year old daughter. She was just beginning with acne. After, a week for skin was baby smooth again. It was worth every oenny seeing her smile again. Repeat user here. I would recommend this product it.was not harse on her skin at all.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
I love this, it works like nothing else for breakouts along my bra line and lower back in the summer. My only complaints would be that it works slower than their other products and that you go through it do fast and have to repurchase often and the price tag is high
Holly E.
Holly E.
North Port, FL
This is a great body wash for acne. I keep a bottle on hand fir when I get body breakouts. It is more expensive than other body wash but it works really well. I purchased this from Ulta. I will buy this product again when I run out of it. It clears my skin up quickly.
Jeff B.
Jeff B.
Signal Mountain, TN
I really love this body wash! It keeps me clean and has a long lasting scent. Murad really does have a wonderful line of products, but in my opinion this and their spot treatment are their two best ones. i think that it is worth the extra money to use this scrub
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This is a great companion to the face products offered by Murad. I believe that this is a great product and the cost is worth it due to the results. I was very pleased with the effectiveness. I am a repeat user of this product and many other Murad band items .
Daisha W.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
This product just did not want to work for my skin. It broke my back and face pretty badly after I was already suffering cystic acne breakouts and this didn't seem to help the problem. I picked up the starter pack at Sephora and really liked the lotion though!
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.