Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Marjan M.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA

I used the Murad Acne Body Wash for my back and I certainly saw results. After a few weeks I noticed my 'bacne' minimizing but wasn't completely gone. I stopped getting bumps on my back but there are a few scars left. I still use the Murad acne body was but not as often as I should.. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the best results?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

Omg! This is my latest addition to my beauty regimen and it's working great! I only started using it about 2 weeks ago and I already notice the difference on my décolletage. I was full of tinny little blemishes and is starting to clear out. I only use it about three times a week and so far so good! I will definitely keep buying it.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
George, IA

This is probably the only product that has made a visible change in my skin. you have to work it into you're skin for it to be effective because its more of a body scrub than a wash. When you pair it with the spray it helps so much more. I know it's expensive, but it has lasted me a long time and the results make it worth it.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Largo, FL

I use this body wash at least three times a week. I struggle with back and chest acne so this product really helps clear up those blemishes. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I don't use daily because it will start to dry out your skin but I just make sure to use a moisturizer or body cream after.
Eryn U.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI

Pleasant smell and very satisfying results! The lady at the Murad counter suggested me this product because my shoulders and the shoulder blade area on my back break out in small amounts when I get sunburnt (weird pale skin I know) but since using this I don't ever have any problems anymore it's magic
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI

I love! love! Murad products, specially their acne body wash. I have tried proactive for two years and it works fine, But l had an issue with shipment and when I call customer service for advice, I was not please so I... Anyway to make a long story short I came across Murad products and felt in love.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

This has been my go to acne body wash for some time now. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin, and doesn't leave it irratated at all! At first I was skeptical with the price, but then when I started to use it I realized that a little product really does go along way with the Murad brand!
Fantasia C.
Fantasia C.
Greenwood, MS

The Murad body wash was AMAZE BALLS. It is so gentle and not too scenty. It was something i just took a chance on and tried and i do like it. It was not too harsh on my skin since i do have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend to others because the Murad products are wonderful.
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD

The whole Murad body acne line is great. This stuff clears my back and chest but doesn't have a horrible smell so I can use fragranced body wash on the rest of my body without smelling weird. This stuff does what it's supposed to do and I use it all the time, especially in the summer!
Christina Y.
Christina Y.

I tried really hard to like this product but I don't think I saw much of a difference to my back acne. It smells very nice and pleasant which is a plus but for someone who went through years and years of back acne and tried different products, this didn't really make the cut for me.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , Or

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now