Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Murad Acne Body Wash
  • "After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!" in 108 reviews
  • "This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)" in 30 reviews
  • "I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
I would give it 5 but you don't get very much for the price. And since it takes time to work you're paying a lot of money for a very small product that is supposed to be used daily. If you're willing to spend the money, I recommend it, but if you're looking for a cheaper option, definitely avoid.
Brittany F.
Rockford , IL
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Multi/None more...
This product was absolutely phenomenal, even after just one use I noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin. Although this product was so powerful, it was still gentle enough for me to use every day or every other day. I highly recommend.
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I've had back acne at times and use the Murad Acne Body Wash. It seriously works amazing and clears up any pimples I have. It also helps prevent new break outs. This is great to use after working out to clear up any sweat build up that can clog your pores.
Nadine M.
I was suffering from back acne and tried everything I could think of to get rid of it and I finally found Murads acne body wash and within days I seen a huge difference! It was a little pricey BUT was totally worth it and I'll be purchasing again just in case I get another break out.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I want to reeeeally love this product, but I don't feel as if it does any more than cheaper alternatives out there. I think for the price it isn't really worth it. I got it on sale and I think that's the only way I'll continue buying it. Neutrogena Body Wash works just as great for me.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Since my teenage years I have always struggled with stubborn acne in my shoulders and occasionally on my chest; I tried many products that I found at my local drug store but nothing seemed to work. A friend of mine suggested trying Murad Acne Body wash as she had good results after using it. FINALLY! A product that did what it said it would do! I will admit, I am one that is all about instant gratification so I was a bit bummed at first that the product didn't magically cure my body breakouts over night BUT after just a couple weeks of using this I noticed a dramatic change (for the good.) I no longer am embarrassed to wear that cute little tank top or sundress anymore.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
I loved it. Initially I can say I didn't see much but over time using it with a cleansing brush I began to see the dark marks disappear. Also no more backnce or chest acne. A little steep on the price so I will continue to try other cheaper products but I do/did like the product.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Having the occasional back acne is common especially during the summer, but this product gets rid of acne fast and leaves beautiful radiant skin. Worth the price as a little goes a long way with this product and it's effectiveness.
Paisley D.
Helps keep my body acne at bay without over drying. Great smell with a really good lather. A little pricier than past treatments I've used, but a little goes a long way. If you've tried other products with no luck, I recommend it.
Catherine P.
I get acne on my shoulders and whenever I use this product my shoulders are almost completely clear (and usually they are completely clear) as soon as I run out I always see a little bit of acne pop up within a couple days.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!