Add a Photo

By MURAD
#249 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Marjan M.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA

I used the Murad Acne Body Wash for my back and I certainly saw results. After a few weeks I noticed my 'bacne' minimizing but wasn't completely gone. I stopped getting bumps on my back but there are a few scars left. I still use the Murad acne body was but not as often as I should.. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the best results?
Yahileen L.
Yahileen L.

I was a little skeptical about buying this considering the reviews and the price. But I got it just to see how it went. And it's worked very well. It's helped a lot with my breakouts. But i stopped using it for a little while and I broke out again. So I guess it doesn't get rid of it completely. But it is definitely worth the price.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY

Omg! This is my latest addition to my beauty regimen and it's working great! I only started using it about 2 weeks ago and I already notice the difference on my décolletage. I was full of tinny little blemishes and is starting to clear out. I only use it about three times a week and so far so good! I will definitely keep buying it.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Largo, FL

I use this body wash at least three times a week. I struggle with back and chest acne so this product really helps clear up those blemishes. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I don't use daily because it will start to dry out your skin but I just make sure to use a moisturizer or body cream after.
Eryn U.
Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI

Pleasant smell and very satisfying results! The lady at the Murad counter suggested me this product because my shoulders and the shoulder blade area on my back break out in small amounts when I get sunburnt (weird pale skin I know) but since using this I don't ever have any problems anymore it's magic
Liz M.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI

I love! love! Murad products, specially their acne body wash. I have tried proactive for two years and it works fine, But l had an issue with shipment and when I call customer service for advice, I was not please so I... Anyway to make a long story short I came across Murad products and felt in love.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport, AL

Although this stuff is pricey, I would gladly pay this every single time. It is worth the high price tag. I struggle with body acne and have for years, and nothing clears my skin up like this did. Anytime my skin gets out of control, you can count on me purchasing this time! Holy grail status y'all.
Maria V.
Maria V.

My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Kirby O.
Kirby O.
Simpsonville, SC

This has been my go to acne body wash for some time now. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin, and doesn't leave it irratated at all! At first I was skeptical with the price, but then when I started to use it I realized that a little product really does go along way with the Murad brand!
Fantasia C.
Fantasia C.
Greenwood, MS

The Murad body wash was AMAZE BALLS. It is so gentle and not too scenty. It was something i just took a chance on and tried and i do like it. It was not too harsh on my skin since i do have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend to others because the Murad products are wonderful.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!

Join Now