Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels medicated and has a very gentle exfoliator. Definitely worth the price as the cheaper stuff is too rough on my skin and anything more expensive is just that, more expensive!!
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Bacne is something I have always struggled with and although it's kinda expensive, it's the best kind I've found that helps clear my acne without drying out my skin
Annalisa H.
The used this with the acne spray on my back. It worked incredibly well for my hormonal acne. Now I use every other day and I'm still clear. No bad reactions. Great stuff and highly recommended.
Christina Y.
I tried really hard to like this product but I don't think I saw much of a difference to my back acne. It smells very nice and pleasant which is a plus but for someone who went through years and years of back acne and tried different products, this didn't really make the cut for me.
Kathryn C.
I struggle with terrible back acne and this keeps my back clear. It is pricey and it doesn't last that long, but i have not found anything to compare it too.
Kira S.
Newark
I have aweful embarrasing acne on my back and using this in combination with a scrubby soap bar and the acne spray has really helped to clear it up.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!