Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels medicated and has a very gentle exfoliator. Definitely worth the price as the cheaper stuff is too rough on my skin and anything more expensive is just that, more expensive!!
Beth Elise P.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Bacne is something I have always struggled with and although it's kinda expensive, it's the best kind I've found that helps clear my acne without drying out my skin
Kira S.
Kira S.
Newark
I have aweful embarrasing acne on my back and using this in combination with a scrubby soap bar and the acne spray has really helped to clear it up.
Violet M.
Violet M.
weeki wachee
Summer time life saver! I've always struggled with acne but how do you treat your entire back?? I couldn't wait to try this when it was recommended
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I struggle with terrible back acne and this keeps my back clear. It is pricey and it doesn't last that long, but i have not found anything to compare it too.
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
The used this with the acne spray on my back. It worked incredibly well for my hormonal acne. Now I use every other day and I'm still clear. No bad reactions. Great stuff and highly recommended.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
I tried really hard to like this product but I don't think I saw much of a difference to my back acne. It smells very nice and pleasant which is a plus but for someone who went through years and years of back acne and tried different products, this didn't really make the cut for me.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Berea , KY
My husband loves using this stuff. It's helped with his acne, but it's definitely pricey.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
Loved this product! Lightly exfoliating that clears up acne quickly. Works great for back and arms.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.