Add a Photo

By MURAD
#232 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA
Always good to use when you come back from the gym with a sweaty body! Stops blemishes from getting even bigger.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
George, IA
This is probably the only product that has made a visible change in my skin. you have to work it into you're skin for it to be effective because its more of a body scrub than a wash. When you pair it with the spray it helps so much more. I know it's expensive, but it has lasted me a long time and the results make it worth it.
Vivi K.
Vivi K.
May 23, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Awful product do non try it out! It drys out my skin sooooooo much.Honestly, trying it out wasn't the most pleasent experience.DO NOT TRY IT IF YOU HAVE NORMAL TO DRY SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also it breakes me out and dosn't help with acne at all
aida j.
aida j.
May 22, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
This not only helps to eliminate acne but it also prevents it from coming back. I use this daily in the shower and it has made a big difference in the amount of acne I get. I also enjoy the smell but it may be off putting to some.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! You need this in your re life ! Head down to sephora and pick this up! I have see such a difference in my body it's amazing! This is my go to!! I highly recommend it! I always have a back up!
Love this stuff is so hydrating and get rid of any acne I have !! I use this product every day !! And it smells amazing!! Everyone need this product! Your can find it at Sephora !
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Really liked this body wash! It made my skin feel really soft for days and is a pretty good price. It will last a while so I recommend it to anyone wanting a new body wash.
Shiry T.
Shiry T.
Thornhill
LOVE THIS STUFF! Helped so much and I'm so pleased with how this feels on the skin. Would recommend this product for anyone that needs it works wonders.
Wardah L.
Wardah L.
Even though its expensive it works wonders. If this product wasn't pricey I'd give it a 5 star! Great product for anyone with mild to harsh body acne .
Jeyker M.
Jeyker M.
Excellent product against acne. You can remove stains easily. Do not expect results overnight. It can only be acquired with patience and time.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!