Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville, Il

The best of the best for anyone with acne prone skin. I use this everyday on my back, chest and shoulders and I hardly ever get acne anymore! Magic I tell you!
Kayli H.
Kayli H.

After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA

Always good to use when you come back from the gym with a sweaty body! Stops blemishes from getting even bigger.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now