Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, Ontario

This body wash is pretty good! I use it once in awhile and it can help prevent body acne
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA

I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Kayli H.
Kayli H.

After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA

Always good to use when you come back from the gym with a sweaty body! Stops blemishes from getting even bigger.
Keana P.
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX

This makes my skin feel extremely clean I love it and I can see after two or three days of using it really is working. I must say it's a bit more on the pricey side of skincare but it's worth it. I use it a few times out of week because I don't want to run out but I totally recommend
Michaela H.

From someone who has had acne prone skin her whole life, this product really is a game changer. Despite its price tag, this stuff works. Not only does it help clear up back/chest/body acne, it also helps with my Keratosis Pilaris--which is almost non existent now. It takes steady use, and make sure you hydrate after using (especially if you live somewhere dry). But Murad has found another loyal customer with this one.
Maiya J.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN

Good for tough acne to get rid of but way too harsh for my skin. I found myself uncomfortable more than enjoying my results. It would overdry my skin and leave me uncomfortable like a cheap bar soap definitely over priced
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now