Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been brea...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that...It's okay but try the proactiv... 1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stub...I really think it kind of prev... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Having the occasional back acne is common especially during the summer, but this product gets rid of acne fast and leaves beautiful radiant skin. Worth the price as a little goes a long way with this product and it's effectiveness.
Jes W.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Maria V.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels medicated and has a very gentle exfoliator. Definitely worth the price as the cheaper stuff is too rough on my skin and anything more expensive is just that, more expensive!!
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
The used this with the acne spray on my back. It worked incredibly well for my hormonal acne. Now I use every other day and I'm still clear. No bad reactions. Great stuff and highly recommended.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Berea , KY
My husband loves using this stuff. It's helped with his acne, but it's definitely pricey.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
Loved this product! Lightly exfoliating that clears up acne quickly. Works great for back and arms.
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA
Always good to use when you come back from the gym with a sweaty body! Stops blemishes from getting even bigger.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.