Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Mannu H.
Mannu H.
Delta, Bc

Didn't help with my a me but I love using it because it gets rid of dead skin and leaves it smooth
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Good acne wash. Smell isn't horrible. Does its job. Cleans and purifies the area it's applied too
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA

This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Melisa i.
Melisa i.

It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.

Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, Ontario

This body wash is pretty good! I use it once in awhile and it can help prevent body acne
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA

I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now