Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport, AL
Although this stuff is pricey, I would gladly pay this every single time. It is worth the high price tag. I struggle with body acne and have for years, and nothing clears my skin up like this did. Anytime my skin gets out of control, you can count on me purchasing this time! Holy grail status y'all.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
I loved it. Initially I can say I didn't see much but over time using it with a cleansing brush I began to see the dark marks disappear. Also no more backnce or chest acne. A little steep on the price so I will continue to try other cheaper products but I do/did like the product.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Having the occasional back acne is common especially during the summer, but this product gets rid of acne fast and leaves beautiful radiant skin. Worth the price as a little goes a long way with this product and it's effectiveness.
Carolyn O.
Carolyn O.
I struggle with chest and back acne during the summer. This product isn't rough on the skin and has a nice scent. It's exfoliating but doesn't feel gritty. It helps control and heal my breakouts! This product works wonders for me!
Paisley D.
Paisley D.
Helps keep my body acne at bay without over drying. Great smell with a really good lather. A little pricier than past treatments I've used, but a little goes a long way. If you've tried other products with no luck, I recommend it.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
I get acne on my shoulders and whenever I use this product my shoulders are almost completely clear (and usually they are completely clear) as soon as I run out I always see a little bit of acne pop up within a couple days.
Jes W.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Maria V.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I don't typically have body acne but during summer I can break out because of sweat in my sleep and this clears up my chest so well! I won't use anything else, I absolutely adore it!
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.