Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
Works ok, have to leave it on for at least 5-6 minutes to take effect. Doesn't smell the best but works well! Pretty expensive
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY
This product really helped with the acne I had on my chest and on my back. It's very a effective and definitely a must have.
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
This product was okay I feel like it dried out my skin a bit but it did treat some back acne that was stubborn as a teenager.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA
If you have back acne, or anywhere else clean it up. I love how it my my skin feel fresh as. Clean. And my my back look back.
Samantha C.
Bluff Dale, TX
I loved this body wash! It cleared up all of my body acne within a week! Amazing scent and made me feel so fresh and clean.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love Murad's skincare products. This acne body wash is great for reducing back acne and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Wow! What an amazing product! It's definitely helped me with my acne! So effective! I use it every morning in the shower!
Krystal M.
Started breaking out on my shoulders, back and chest, works well. Definitely pricier than I like. But you pay for quality
monica a.
Spring Valley, ca
Love this product. Have only purchased a few times but will continue to purchase this product. Love the gentle feeling.
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
Did not help with my acne on my chest. Wont buy it again & its pretty pricey. Drugstore products worked better for me
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!