Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I've had back acne at times and use the Murad Acne Body Wash. It seriously works amazing and clears up any pimples I have. It also helps prevent new break outs. This is great to use after working out to clear up any sweat build up that can clog your pores.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport , AL
Although this stuff is pricey, I would gladly pay this every single time. It is worth the high price tag. I struggle with body acne and have for years, and nothing clears my skin up like this did. Anytime my skin gets out of control, you can count on me purchasing this time! Holy grail status y'all.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I want to reeeeally love this product, but I don't feel as if it does any more than cheaper alternatives out there. I think for the price it isn't really worth it. I got it on sale and I think that's the only way I'll continue buying it. Neutrogena Body Wash works just as great for me.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Mobile, AL
I loved it. Initially I can say I didn't see much but over time using it with a cleansing brush I began to see the dark marks disappear. Also no more backnce or chest acne. A little steep on the price so I will continue to try other cheaper products but I do/did like the product.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Having the occasional back acne is common especially during the summer, but this product gets rid of acne fast and leaves beautiful radiant skin. Worth the price as a little goes a long way with this product and it's effectiveness.
Carolyn O.
Carolyn O.
I struggle with chest and back acne during the summer. This product isn't rough on the skin and has a nice scent. It's exfoliating but doesn't feel gritty. It helps control and heal my breakouts! This product works wonders for me!
Paisley D.
Paisley D.
Helps keep my body acne at bay without over drying. Great smell with a really good lather. A little pricier than past treatments I've used, but a little goes a long way. If you've tried other products with no luck, I recommend it.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
I get acne on my shoulders and whenever I use this product my shoulders are almost completely clear (and usually they are completely clear) as soon as I run out I always see a little bit of acne pop up within a couple days.
Montana M.
Montana M.
Roseville
Love this brand! It smells good, it’s refreshing, and it definitely helps with acne breakouts and any kind of small or large acne spots. If you want to try a different brand of acne medicine, this is the one to try!
Jes W.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
For $40, is this product worth it? Does it really work over time?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
River forest, IL
Wondering if this is worth the price , been so curious about this brand /product