Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA

This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.

Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Melisa i.
Melisa i.

It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, Ontario

This body wash is pretty good! I use it once in awhile and it can help prevent body acne
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA

I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , Or

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now