Add a Photo

By MURAD
#231 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Maria V.
Maria V.
My 15 year old was starting to suffer from body acne on her chest. She also has eczema. She can't just try any product. After reviews we decided to give it a try. Glad we did. It's affective and gently for her skin. The smell is light as well. Since using Murad she hasn't had break outs.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I use this stuff every night. If it weren't for this, my chest and back would be all broken out. And we all know that is not a flattering look. Has a fresh scent an beaded texture. I would definitely recommend.
Annalisa H.
Annalisa H.
The used this with the acne spray on my back. It worked incredibly well for my hormonal acne. Now I use every other day and I'm still clear. No bad reactions. Great stuff and highly recommended.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Berea , KY
My husband loves using this stuff. It's helped with his acne, but it's definitely pricey.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
Loved this product! Lightly exfoliating that clears up acne quickly. Works great for back and arms.
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bluff Dale, TX
I loved this body wash! It cleared up all of my body acne within a week! Amazing scent and made me feel so fresh and clean.
Keana P.
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX
This makes my skin feel extremely clean I love it and I can see after two or three days of using it really is working. I must say it's a bit more on the pricey side of skincare but it's worth it. I use it a few times out of week because I don't want to run out but I totally recommend
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
From someone who has had acne prone skin her whole life, this product really is a game changer. Despite its price tag, this stuff works. Not only does it help clear up back/chest/body acne, it also helps with my Keratosis Pilaris--which is almost non existent now. It takes steady use, and make sure you hydrate after using (especially if you live somewhere dry). But Murad has found another loyal customer with this one.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Pittsburg, CA
My sister loves this product. She suffered from acne from her back and when she got this its way better. She know wears tank tops and shows her back. Totally recommend it
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.