Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Keana P.
Keana P.
Big Spring, TX

This makes my skin feel extremely clean I love it and I can see after two or three days of using it really is working. I must say it's a bit more on the pricey side of skincare but it's worth it. I use it a few times out of week because I don't want to run out but I totally recommend
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bluff Dale, TX

I loved this body wash! It cleared up all of my body acne within a week! Amazing scent and made me feel so fresh and clean.
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Pittsburg, CA

My sister loves this product. She suffered from acne from her back and when she got this its way better. She know wears tank tops and shows her back. Totally recommend it
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville, Il

The best of the best for anyone with acne prone skin. I use this everyday on my back, chest and shoulders and I hardly ever get acne anymore! Magic I tell you!
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Tustin, CA

Always good to use when you come back from the gym with a sweaty body! Stops blemishes from getting even bigger.
Kayli H.
Kayli H.

After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!
Maiya J.
Maiya J.
Franklin, IN

Good for tough acne to get rid of but way too harsh for my skin. I found myself uncomfortable more than enjoying my results. It would overdry my skin and leave me uncomfortable like a cheap bar soap definitely over priced
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

From someone who has had acne prone skin her whole life, this product really is a game changer. Despite its price tag, this stuff works. Not only does it help clear up back/chest/body acne, it also helps with my Keratosis Pilaris--which is almost non existent now. It takes steady use, and make sure you hydrate after using (especially if you live somewhere dry). But Murad has found another loyal customer with this one.
Ekaterina K.
Ekaterina K.
Whitby, Ontario

I swore by this stuff. Its such a nice exfoliator, and I've struggled with acne my whole life. It also have a really nice scent and the colour is gorgeous! It's a must to use if you suffer from acne on your body. This stuff cleared mine right up. I repurchased about 4 times, and now I'm thinking of getting more since lately my skin has been finicky.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now