Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Rey G.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my first ever murad product I've tried and I must say I am impressed. I suffer from severe back acne that even medications given to me by a dermatologist did nothing, I swear I almost gave up until I bought this product. I started using it and I'm a week into the product and I'm seeing major improvement. I have no new breakouts, they're all ones that were previously there and it's even helping diminish the look of the acne, what a wonderful product, the smell is so minimal you barely know you're using it. The scribing action in the product helps in exfoliating the already acne developed skin and helps give it an even tone and texture! Thank you murad I am ever so greatful!
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
I've been using this product for about two weeks now. I started to suffer from hormonal back and shoulder acne which had been hard to get rid off. I've tried so many salicylic acid body washes but none had worked. When I first started using this, it didn't clear up my skin right away. I was almost going to return it but I remember reading somewhere that sometimes it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see any results from a product. Now, after two weeks my shoulders and back have been pretty clear, maybe one occasional tiny whitehead but that's all! I'm still not sure if it's due to my hormonal cycle or the product so I'm going to keep using it for a month to see how it goes. So far, so good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Emily A.
Emily A.
I love this body wash for both treating and preventing body breakouts. I tend to get hormonal breakouts on my upper arms and shoulders during the warmer months and body wash has made monumental strides in keeping it in check. I use this only on the areas I am concerned about, as if you use it on other areas of your body it can be drying.

I typically use this 2x a week with exfoliating gloves to prevent and if I do get a breakout, I will use it everyday until it has cleared. A little of this goes a long way, so the bottle generally lasts me 2-3 months.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
If you have back acne this stuff will work for you. I have had back acne for 15 years and I have never been able to clear it. But I started using this last year and it has really worked. It's a little pricey but well worth it.Murad Acne Body Wash
Momo M.
Momo M.
I started using this about a month ago and it actually works. I have always had back acne and it isnt completely gone but it has really improved ! I have less break outs and less scarring and dark marks. This cleanser feels incredible so tingly and fresh. Its gentle enough to use on you chest and face as well.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
I would give it 5 but you don't get very much for the price. And since it takes time to work you're paying a lot of money for a very small product that is supposed to be used daily. If you're willing to spend the money, I recommend it, but if you're looking for a cheaper option, definitely avoid.
Dilan S.
Dilan S.
I have lots of acne on my arms, chest, shoulders, and back. I was very embarrassed to wear off the shoulder shirts, and usually wore jackets, and long sleeved turtle necks. Now that I've stated to use this product I have had a lot of my acne clear up and are more confident In my self.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
I was suffering from back acne and tried everything I could think of to get rid of it and I finally found Murads acne body wash and within days I seen a huge difference! It was a little pricey BUT was totally worth it and I'll be purchasing again just in case I get another break out.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.