Add a Photo

By MURAD
#231 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
May 21, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Rey G.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my first ever murad product I've tried and I must say I am impressed. I suffer from severe back acne that even medications given to me by a dermatologist did nothing, I swear I almost gave up until I bought this product. I started using it and I'm a week into the product and I'm seeing major improvement. I have no new breakouts, they're all ones that were previously there and it's even helping diminish the look of the acne, what a wonderful product, the smell is so minimal you barely know you're using it. The scribing action in the product helps in exfoliating the already acne developed skin and helps give it an even tone and texture! Thank you murad I am ever so greatful!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Norwalk, Ca
If you have back acne this stuff will work for you. I have had back acne for 15 years and I have never been able to clear it. But I started using this last year and it has really worked. It's a little pricey but well worth it.Murad Acne Body Wash
Momo M.
Momo M.
I started using this about a month ago and it actually works. I have always had back acne and it isnt completely gone but it has really improved ! I have less break outs and less scarring and dark marks. This cleanser feels incredible so tingly and fresh. Its gentle enough to use on you chest and face as well.
Dilan S.
Dilan S.
I have lots of acne on my arms, chest, shoulders, and back. I was very embarrassed to wear off the shoulder shirts, and usually wore jackets, and long sleeved turtle necks. Now that I've stated to use this product I have had a lot of my acne clear up and are more confident In my self.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
I was suffering from back acne and tried everything I could think of to get rid of it and I finally found Murads acne body wash and within days I seen a huge difference! It was a little pricey BUT was totally worth it and I'll be purchasing again just in case I get another break out.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport, AL
Although this stuff is pricey, I would gladly pay this every single time. It is worth the high price tag. I struggle with body acne and have for years, and nothing clears my skin up like this did. Anytime my skin gets out of control, you can count on me purchasing this time! Holy grail status y'all.
Jes W.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
I love this body wash! It's very effective, and aggressive enough that I can only use it a few times a week or it can dry out the skin, but it worked really well for me! I would recommend if you have some body acne and skin that isn't already too dry.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!