Murad Acne Body Wash
Triple-action, anti-acne body cleanser treats and helps prevent body breakouts. Glycolic and Salicylic Acids work together to penetrate and deeply clean your pores to help eliminate breakouts and soothe irritated skin.
Murad’s body wash for acne is suggested for people looking to:
- Help reduce acne and breakouts on the body
- Help reduce back acne
- Get back that youthful glow
- Help prevent future body acne breakouts
Benefits: Treat and help prevent body acne, including hard-to-reach back acne. Acne Body Wash battles body breakouts with Date Seed Powder and Glycolic Acid to exfoliate pore-clogging oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Green Tea and Licorice Root Extracts soothe irritated skin, and Salicylic Acid helps clear blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts.
How to Use: Apply the body acne wash to wet skin. Massage gently and rinse.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid (1.00%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol , Taurine, Betaine, Retinyl Palmitate, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Menthol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propanediol, PVP, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!" in 108 reviews
- "This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)" in 30 reviews
- "I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos