Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL

This product is great it does not lather the skin so I highly suggest it if you like light products on your skin
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC

My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Jubilee Z.
Jubilee Z.

What I love about this is that you can use it on any trouble spots on any part of your body! Face is included
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA

Best body exfoliating scrub ever !!!! Completely got rid of my shoulder/ chest/ back acne and clogged pores
Laura S.
Laura S.

This is a good product to start the day of with. And highly recommended by myself so get your self a bottle
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca

This is a great product!!!! My son uses it for acne and it works great will buy again and will recommend.
Ayanna G.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC

Not really into ance body wash but my sister gave me this to try and surprisingly it works pretty good
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

I've used this a couple times but so far I haven't really noticed much of a change 1st time using this
Susan J.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA

I use Murad Acne Body Wash when I break out. Its awesome. Its very gentle on my skin and works great!
Jess c.
Jess c.

Absolutely love and recommend this amazing product, it gets rid of my acne soooo well and I love it.
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(

Join Now