Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

April S.
Rogersville, MO
I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Used this and didn't have great results. Same bad acne on my back and chest
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
I've been using this product for about two weeks now. I started to suffer from hormonal back and shoulder acne which had been hard to get rid off. I've tried so many salicylic acid body washes but none had worked. When I first started using this, it didn't clear up my skin right away. I was almost going to return it but I remember reading somewhere that sometimes it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see any results from a product. Now, after two weeks my shoulders and back have been pretty clear, maybe one occasional tiny whitehead but that's all! I'm still not sure if it's due to my hormonal cycle or the product so I'm going to keep using it for a month to see how it goes. So far, so good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
This acne body wash is incredible! I have very oily skin, especially on my back and can suffer from a great deal of acne on my shoulders as well. I use this product with a back scrubbing brush and have noticed a huge improvement in the acne there. I'm hoping it will clear it all up after using it for several months! So far it seems to be working!
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
I would give it 5 but you don't get very much for the price. And since it takes time to work you're paying a lot of money for a very small product that is supposed to be used daily. If you're willing to spend the money, I recommend it, but if you're looking for a cheaper option, definitely avoid.
Jessica G.
Sun Valley, CA
I want to reeeeally love this product, but I don't feel as if it does any more than cheaper alternatives out there. I think for the price it isn't really worth it. I got it on sale and I think that's the only way I'll continue buying it. Neutrogena Body Wash works just as great for me.
Paisley D.
Helps keep my body acne at bay without over drying. Great smell with a really good lather. A little pricier than past treatments I've used, but a little goes a long way. If you've tried other products with no luck, I recommend it.
Montana M.
Roseville
Love this brand! It smells good, it’s refreshing, and it definitely helps with acne breakouts and any kind of small or large acne spots. If you want to try a different brand of acne medicine, this is the one to try!
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my first ever murad product I've tried and I must say I am impressed. I suffer from severe back acne that even medications given to me by a dermatologist did nothing, I swear I almost gave up until I bought this product. I started using it and I'm a week into the product and I'm seeing major improvement. I have no new breakouts, they're all ones that were previously there and it's even helping diminish the look of the acne, what a wonderful product, the smell is so minimal you barely know you're using it. The scribing action in the product helps in exfoliating the already acne developed skin and helps give it an even tone and texture! Thank you murad I am ever so greatful!
Emily A.
I love this body wash for both treating and preventing body breakouts. I tend to get hormonal breakouts on my upper arms and shoulders during the warmer months and body wash has made monumental strides in keeping it in check. I use this only on the areas I am concerned about, as if you use it on other areas of your body it can be drying.

I typically use this 2x a week with exfoliating gloves to prevent and if I do get a breakout, I will use it everyday until it has cleared. A little of this goes a long way, so the bottle generally lasts me 2-3 months.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!