Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC

My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Jubilee Z.
Jubilee Z.

What I love about this is that you can use it on any trouble spots on any part of your body! Face is included
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA

Best body exfoliating scrub ever !!!! Completely got rid of my shoulder/ chest/ back acne and clogged pores
Laura S.
Laura S.

This is a good product to start the day of with. And highly recommended by myself so get your self a bottle
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca

This is a great product!!!! My son uses it for acne and it works great will buy again and will recommend.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

I've used this a couple times but so far I haven't really noticed much of a change 1st time using this
Ayanna G.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC

Not really into ance body wash but my sister gave me this to try and surprisingly it works pretty good
Susan J.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA

I use Murad Acne Body Wash when I break out. Its awesome. Its very gentle on my skin and works great!
Jess c.
Jess c.

Absolutely love and recommend this amazing product, it gets rid of my acne soooo well and I love it.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Got this for my sister since she started getting acne of her back, and her back has been clearing up
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now