Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Good acne wash. Smell isn't horrible. Does its job. Cleans and purifies the area it's applied too
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA

This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.

Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Melisa i.
Melisa i.

It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Berea , KY

My husband loves using this stuff. It's helped with his acne, but it's definitely pricey.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA

I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO

I bought the whole acne retreat meant. It worked well. Better than proactive did
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now