Add a Photo

By MURAD
#251 in Body Wash
20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide + Get Free Shipping.

2 days left

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Final Clearance items.

2 days left

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID

Loved this product! Lightly exfoliating that clears up acne quickly. Works great for back and arms.
London D.
London D.
Burien, WA

This cleanser helps with body acne, however it often leaves my skin feeling tight and kind of dry.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY

Good acne wash. Smell isn't horrible. Does its job. Cleans and purifies the area it's applied too
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA

This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.

Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Melisa i.
Melisa i.

It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI

This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Berea , KY

My husband loves using this stuff. It's helped with his acne, but it's definitely pricey.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA

This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!