Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photo (1)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL

I love Murad's skincare products. This acne body wash is great for reducing back acne and I would recommend it to anyone.
monica a.
monica a.
Spring Valley, ca

Love this product. Have only purchased a few times but will continue to purchase this product. Love the gentle feeling.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX

This product made my skin feel really skin but I don't see a lot of clear up I honestly just went back to using Ivory
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca

Did not help with my acne on my chest. Wont buy it again & its pretty pricey. Drugstore products worked better for me
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN

I really like this product because it has eliminated my acne fast. In just less then a month I had nice clean face.
Liset E.
Liset E.
Van Nuys, CA

It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It's a product that I'll go and rebuy. It's universal for every age and skin.
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Rowland Heights, CA

Honestly I use all Murad products, during my pregnancy I started getting back acne and this product really help me
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA

This stuff is great! i like using it after I work out to make sure my skin is really clean from all of the sweat!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC

My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL

This product is great it does not lather the skin so I highly suggest it if you like light products on your skin
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now