Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.
3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

• My upper arms and back have been breaking out how...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes o...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many thi...1 Answers
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Got this for my sister since she started getting acne of her back, and her back has been clearing up
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
It's great if you have back acne. It washes away everything that makes me embarrassed about my skin
London D.
London D.
Burien, WA
This cleanser helps with body acne, however it often leaves my skin feeling tight and kind of dry.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Good acne wash. Smell isn't horrible. Does its job. Cleans and purifies the area it's applied too
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA
This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Melisa i.
Melisa i.
It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.