Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
It's great if you have back acne. It washes away everything that makes me embarrassed about my skin
London D.
Burien, WA
This cleanser helps with body acne, however it often leaves my skin feeling tight and kind of dry.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Good acne wash. Smell isn't horrible. Does its job. Cleans and purifies the area it's applied too
Yolanda A.
Oxnard, CA
This is a verry good acne treatment it help me to get rig of my back acne I will buy this again.
Melisa i.
It works! Love! Noticed a difference within a welk of usage. I would very much recommend this!
Eileen G.
Not worth the price. I like the scent, but I could get a different product for a better price.
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This helped my back a lot. Even when it was my worse. Definitely would buy it again. A++++
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This is so good at helping control acne all over I love this because it's very versatile
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Bought this for my teenage daughter for her sweat acne! Wonderful stuff! Will buy again!
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
I love this! Helped my acne out a lot I really love this and the smell feels refreshing
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!