Add a Photo

By MURAD
#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL

I love Murad's skincare products. This acne body wash is great for reducing back acne and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Wow! What an amazing product! It's definitely helped me with my acne! So effective! I use it every morning in the shower!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Started breaking out on my shoulders, back and chest, works well. Definitely pricier than I like. But you pay for quality
monica a.
monica a.
Spring Valley, ca

Love this product. Have only purchased a few times but will continue to purchase this product. Love the gentle feeling.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX

This product made my skin feel really skin but I don't see a lot of clear up I honestly just went back to using Ivory
Estefany A.
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca

Did not help with my acne on my chest. Wont buy it again & its pretty pricey. Drugstore products worked better for me
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN

I really like this product because it has eliminated my acne fast. In just less then a month I had nice clean face.
Liset E.
Liset E.
Van Nuys, CA

It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. It's a product that I'll go and rebuy. It's universal for every age and skin.
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Rowland Heights, CA

Honestly I use all Murad products, during my pregnancy I started getting back acne and this product really help me
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA

This stuff is great! i like using it after I work out to make sure my skin is really clean from all of the sweat!
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , Or

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(

Join Now