Add a Photo

By MURAD
#218 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Jubilee Z.
Jubilee Z.

What I love about this is that you can use it on any trouble spots on any part of your body! Face is included
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA

Best body exfoliating scrub ever !!!! Completely got rid of my shoulder/ chest/ back acne and clogged pores
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca

This is a great product!!!! My son uses it for acne and it works great will buy again and will recommend.
Ayanna G.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC

Not really into ance body wash but my sister gave me this to try and surprisingly it works pretty good
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

I've used this a couple times but so far I haven't really noticed much of a change 1st time using this
Susan J.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA

I use Murad Acne Body Wash when I break out. Its awesome. Its very gentle on my skin and works great!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Got this for my sister since she started getting acne of her back, and her back has been clearing up
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK

It's great if you have back acne. It washes away everything that makes me embarrassed about my skin
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID

Loved this product! Lightly exfoliating that clears up acne quickly. Works great for back and arms.
London D.
London D.
Burien, WA

This cleanser helps with body acne, however it often leaves my skin feeling tight and kind of dry.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.

Join Now