Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Kira S.
Newark
I have aweful embarrasing acne on my back and using this in combination with a scrubby soap bar and the acne spray has really helped to clear it up.
Violet M.
weeki wachee
Summer time life saver! I've always struggled with acne but how do you treat your entire back?? I couldn't wait to try this when it was recommended
Nikki  N.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
This is a good body wash, it definitely helps with acne. You must give it a few weeks to work and keep consistent with it and you will see results!
Shelley M.
Columbus, OH
This product was super drying to where it let dark dry patches all over my body! No moisterizer helped and actually made my skin sooo much worse!
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Love being able to have a body wash. I don't have a lot of body acne, but it still feels nice to know this will help with any random breakouts
Aleaha D.
Its okay

i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u
Bint A.
This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
This stuff right here is a life saver. For some reason I always break out on back and ever since using this acne body wash it has cleared up
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
It's helped me a lot with my back acne of course mine isn't severe but it does help clear some of the acne. My back is clear and I love it.
Lola C.
I don't use this very often only when my skin starts to act up but I love this line and like that they have a line for all skin needs.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!