Add a Photo

#373 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photo (1)
Macy R.
Macy R.

Helped clear up my body acne (back acne) extremely well and without this product my skin would still be very inflamed and painful.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC

Not as good as the spot treatment. i get acne on my back and shoulders. This had a sickening smell so i only used it once or twice
Ally S.
Ally S.
Grand Rapids, MI

Murad's face acne products work best. I used this product but do not have acne on my body, and it cleaned like any other body wash
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

This is a fantastic product, I actually see a difference between using it for a week straight and not using it. It's a must have.
Arifa C.
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY

I love this product so much! It really has improved my back acne and clarified my dark spots! I would definitely repurchase this
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Moon township , Pennsylvania

Works ok, have to leave it on for at least 5-6 minutes to take effect. Doesn't smell the best but works well! Pretty expensive
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA

If you have back acne, or anywhere else clean it up. I love how it my my skin feel fresh as. Clean. And my my back look back.
Ameera M.
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY

This product really helped with the acne I had on my chest and on my back. It's very a effective and definitely a must have.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Started breaking out on my shoulders, back and chest, works well. Definitely pricier than I like. But you pay for quality
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

Wow! What an amazing product! It's definitely helped me with my acne! So effective! I use it every morning in the shower!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA

Has anyone tried this? I noticed that I've been getting blemishes on my back lately, and I tried the neutrogena body wash for acne and it didn't do anything... has anyone had success with this one?

Join Now