Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Ana B.
Midland, MI
I love how this not only prevents the acne from forming but it gets rid of the ones already there. I would recommend this to anyone with body acne and it smells amazing.
Yvette G.
Pittsburg, CA
My sister loves this product. She suffered from acne from her back and when she got this its way better. She know wears tank tops and shows her back. Totally recommend it
This acne body wash has worked wonders on me. I used to have bad acne on my chest and back and after just a few weeks of using this product I saw a tremendous change !
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
I love this because it doesn't irritate my very irritable skin. I have eczema and rosacea so I don't like using too many cleansers but I'm glad I tried this one.
Jormary S.
Medley, FL
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
Its okay
i mean it has a difference for me like a little difference but my skin is different from most people so it will most likely work for u... My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
It took about 2 weeks before I started seeing results that I was happy with. I have to say I use it at least 3 times for the week to keep my skin under control.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
The best of the best for anyone with acne prone skin. I use this everyday on my back, chest and shoulders and I hardly ever get acne anymore! Magic I tell you!
Kathryn C.
I struggle with terrible back acne and this keeps my back clear. It is pricey and it doesn't last that long, but i have not found anything to compare it too.
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
The body wash helped clear up little break out I would get on my back cause of my long hair so using this wash helped clear it up and keep me feeling clean
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!