Add a Photo

By MURAD
#232 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Photos (2)
Cristal D.
Cristal D.
Rowland Heights, CA
Honestly I use all Murad products, during my pregnancy I started getting back acne and this product really help me
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is great! i like using it after I work out to make sure my skin is really clean from all of the sweat!
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
This product is great it does not lather the skin so I highly suggest it if you like light products on your skin
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
May 20, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Jubilee Z.
Jubilee Z.
May 22, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
What I love about this is that you can use it on any trouble spots on any part of your body! Face is included
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Best body exfoliating scrub ever !!!! Completely got rid of my shoulder/ chest/ back acne and clogged pores
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
May 21, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
This is a great product!!!! My son uses it for acne and it works great will buy again and will recommend.
Ayanna G.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC
Not really into ance body wash but my sister gave me this to try and surprisingly it works pretty good
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton , IL
I've used this a couple times but so far I haven't really noticed much of a change 1st time using this
Susan J.
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA
May 25, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
I use Murad Acne Body Wash when I break out. Its awesome. Its very gentle on my skin and works great!
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this product help with acne on the lower buttox and ingrown hairs on the back of legs??
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Hey does this work? I have really bad body acne.