Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA

I love murad and I love this body wash. I have oily skin and it gets worse during the summer months. This product is a life savor.
Gullu K.
Gullu K.

This is a fantastic product, I actually see a difference between using it for a week straight and not using it. It's a must have.
Arifa C.
Arifa C.
Jamaica, NY

I love this product so much! It really has improved my back acne and clarified my dark spots! I would definitely repurchase this
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Works ok, have to leave it on for at least 5-6 minutes to take effect. Doesn't smell the best but works well! Pretty expensive
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA

If you have back acne, or anywhere else clean it up. I love how it my my skin feel fresh as. Clean. And my my back look back.
Ameera M.
Ameera M.
Queens Vlg, NY

This product really helped with the acne I had on my chest and on my back. It's very a effective and definitely a must have.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Bluff Dale, TX

I loved this body wash! It cleared up all of my body acne within a week! Amazing scent and made me feel so fresh and clean.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL

I love Murad's skincare products. This acne body wash is great for reducing back acne and I would recommend it to anyone.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.

Wow! What an amazing product! It's definitely helped me with my acne! So effective! I use it every morning in the shower!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Started breaking out on my shoulders, back and chest, works well. Definitely pricier than I like. But you pay for quality
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

I know this product would dry the skin. Is it bad to use if your skin is sensitive?

Join Now