Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is great! i like using it after I work out to make sure my skin is really clean from all of the sweat!
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
My son has been using this since he has began puberty. It has completely cleared his face without drying it out.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
This product is great it does not lather the skin so I highly suggest it if you like light products on your skin
Jubilee Z.
What I love about this is that you can use it on any trouble spots on any part of your body! Face is included
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Best body exfoliating scrub ever !!!! Completely got rid of my shoulder/ chest/ back acne and clogged pores
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
This is a great product!!!! My son uses it for acne and it works great will buy again and will recommend.
Ayanna G.
Jacksonville, NC
Not really into ance body wash but my sister gave me this to try and surprisingly it works pretty good
Gina S.
Alton, IL
I've used this a couple times but so far I haven't really noticed much of a change 1st time using this
Susan J.
Williamsburg, MA
I use Murad Acne Body Wash when I break out. Its awesome. Its very gentle on my skin and works great!
Crystal M.
Got this for my sister since she started getting acne of her back, and her back has been clearing up
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!