Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.

BY MURAD

Triple-action, anti-acne body cleanser treats and helps prevent body breakouts. Glycolic and Salicylic Acids work together to penetrate and deeply clean your pores to help eliminate breakouts and soothe irritated skin.

Murad’s body wash for acne is suggested for people looking to:

• Help reduce acne and breakouts on the body
  • Help reduce back acne
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Help prevent future body acne breakouts

Benefits: Treat and help prevent body acne, including hard-to-reach back acne. Acne Body Wash battles body breakouts with Date Seed Powder and Glycolic Acid to exfoliate pore-clogging oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Green Tea and Licorice Root Extracts soothe irritated skin, and Salicylic Acid helps clear blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts.

How to Use: Apply the body acne wash to wet skin. Massage gently and rinse.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Salicylic Acid (1.00%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol , Taurine, Betaine, Retinyl Palmitate, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Peroxide, Menthol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Carbonate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propanediol, PVP, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730)

Murad Acne Body Wash
  • "After having my first child I started getting acne on my back and I had never had this problem in the past. I started using this and it helped get rid of the acne! I saw results after just the first use. I highly recommend!" in 108 reviews
  • "This is a great acne body wash. I did see an improvement in the amount of body acne I have. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing:)" in 30 reviews
  • "I love this acne body wash. This was the first Murad product that I had ever tried and I fell in love! I loved the cooling hydrating feel that this product gave and how it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. " in 7 reviews
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
This acne body wash is incredible! I have very oily skin, especially on my back and can suffer from a great deal of acne on my shoulders as well. I use this product with a back scrubbing brush and have noticed a huge improvement in the acne there. I'm hoping it will clear it all up after using it for several months! So far it seems to be working!
Ann T.
Baltimore
This stuff is the only thing I've used that clears up body breakouts! The body spray is really good too, I just kind of stopped using it because I didn't like spraying something cold on me. But I've managed to keep using the scrub every day and it works wonders!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
Love this stuff! It leaves your face clean and visible difference. The face watch is so refreshing that you can actually feel your face clean but not a squeaky clean. I would recommend this. It maybe a little drying so a good moisturizer, I use pond, will do the trick! I bought mine at Sephora for around $30
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my first ever murad product I've tried and I must say I am impressed. I suffer from severe back acne that even medications given to me by a dermatologist did nothing, I swear I almost gave up until I bought this product. I started using it and I'm a week into the product and I'm seeing major improvement. I have no new breakouts, they're all ones that were previously there and it's even helping diminish the look of the acne, what a wonderful product, the smell is so minimal you barely know you're using it. The scribing action in the product helps in exfoliating the already acne developed skin and helps give it an even tone and texture! Thank you murad I am ever so greatful!
Joanna G.
I've been using this product for about two weeks now. I started to suffer from hormonal back and shoulder acne which had been hard to get rid off. I've tried so many salicylic acid body washes but none had worked. When I first started using this, it didn't clear up my skin right away. I was almost going to return it but I remember reading somewhere that sometimes it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see any results from a product. Now, after two weeks my shoulders and back have been pretty clear, maybe one occasional tiny whitehead but that's all! I'm still not sure if it's due to my hormonal cycle or the product so I'm going to keep using it for a month to see how it goes. So far, so good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Emily A.
I love this body wash for both treating and preventing body breakouts. I tend to get hormonal breakouts on my upper arms and shoulders during the warmer months and body wash has made monumental strides in keeping it in check. I use this only on the areas I am concerned about, as if you use it on other areas of your body it can be drying.

I typically use this 2x a week with exfoliating gloves to prevent and if I do get a breakout, I will use it everyday until it has cleared. A little of this goes a long way, so the bottle generally lasts me 2-3 months.
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
I picked up this product from Ulta on a whim a few years ago, when I started getting the dreaded bacne. I must have used my first bottle for over 1 month before I saw any improvement. (Maybe because back skin is tougher than facial skin? but you'd think the product would therefore be stronger too? Not sure). I notice visible improvement in my skin after I had used 1.5 bottles. 1 bottle is 8.5 oz ($40 @Ulta). It does have a slight smell, but nothing that's too bad or that would prevent me from repurchasing.
Mari M.
I started using this about a month ago and it actually works. I have always had back acne and it isnt completely gone but it has really improved ! I have less break outs and less scarring and dark marks. This cleanser feels incredible so tingly and fresh. Its gentle enough to use on you chest and face as well.
Liz D.
When it comes to my skin I get pretty picky... I tend to run oily and have had my fair share of breakouts... as a young adult I was even put on a steroid called "acutane" for my skin. Ive come a long ways and hopefully won't ever have to go back that route, but Murad is one of my go to's in keeping it that way. Texture, scent, and value all get 5 stars from me!!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
I struggle with chest and back acne during the summer. This product isn't rough on the skin and has a nice scent. It's exfoliating but doesn't feel gritty. It helps control and heal my breakouts! This product works wonders for me!
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!