Add a Photo

By MURAD
#300 in Body Wash
Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME

Since my teenage years I have always struggled with stubborn acne in my shoulders and occasionally on my chest; I tried many products that I found at my local drug store but nothing seemed to work. A friend of mine suggested trying Murad Acne Body wash as she had good results after using it. FINALLY! A product that did what it said it would do! I will admit, I am one that is all about instant gratification so I was a bit bummed at first that the product didn't magically cure my body breakouts over night BUT after just a couple weeks of using this I noticed a dramatic change (for the good.) I no longer am embarrassed to wear that cute little tank top or sundress anymore.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.

I have tried everything from Proactiv to Neutrogena for body acne. I have major breakouts on my chest and back during the winter, and this is the only thing that helps me to stay clear! This lasts me about 2 months, which is pretty great! The product spreads so easily and helps me cover all the areas I need to with just a tad bit! if you have oily or combination skin and cannot find a solution to your body breakouts, try this! you will not be disappointed!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Summerville, SC

The product is specifically good for those who have maybe back acne or irritations. The body wash doesn't cause irritation on the skin and you can really feel is grabbing all the oils and dirt from your skin. Using the product every other day is the best idea so that you don't overdry the skin and I have noticed a change in my skin for be better when I do use this product with a body sponge or washcloth to cleanse the body.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

Amazing, but only if you are really breaking out. I would say this is a special occasion face wash. If you do use it make sure you have a great moisturizer on hand.
Back in the day my mom used to tell me if you put toothpaste on a pimple it would dry it out. This product is that idea but in a face wash.
Overall, does exactly what it is supposed to, dries out your acne, just be sure to rehydrate your skin after using!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Tucson, AZ

This stuff has worked wonders for me. I've suffered from back acne for years now. It's nothing awful, but I'm super insecure about it. I saw this in an allure magazine and gave it a go. I wash my hair and then put it in a bun so no hair product gets on my back. I then scrub this on my chest and back and viola! It has glycolic and salicylic acid in it to treat and help prevent acne. 10/10 would recommend
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL

This body wash will dry your skin out. But, it does help to clear up acne. I find it is best to just limit the area to which you apply it and then use a more creamy body in order to add moisture back into the skin. I don't know if I would repurchase just yet because I would rather find a body wash that doesn't dry out my skin but, still combats my body acne.
Raul A.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ

I don't use this product too often because for some weird type reason it leaves my body very dry and flakey which it does say on the product detailing that It could happen. I only use this product once a week, followed by a body moisturizer. I would recommend it to other who haven't tried this product yet, just to get some other opinions from.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

I have very stubborn acne that takes weeks to go away. I was introduced to Murad by the wonderful saleswoman at Sephora. I purchased the acne starter kit and it CLEARED 90% of my acne in less than 24 hours. The body was works just as well as I have acne from running in the sun (thanks a lot pore clogging sunscreen) and this has helped!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN

This acne body wash is the best I have found so far for getting rid of and preventing bacne! Although it can be drying if you don't properly moisturize it is great at what it does, hence the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5! I would definitely repurchase this again and again, especially in the summer when it's need most!
Marjan M.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA

I used the Murad Acne Body Wash for my back and I certainly saw results. After a few weeks I noticed my 'bacne' minimizing but wasn't completely gone. I stopped getting bumps on my back but there are a few scars left. I still use the Murad acne body was but not as often as I should.. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the best results?
Asel A.
Asel A.
Portland , OR

Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.

Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, California

How much does this cost? Is it worth the price? Or is there any other product that could get the job done for a cheaper price? I've just spent so much on trying to clear the acne on my back and nothing as worked.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Jekyll Island, GA

Does this product actually work? Is it just to fight acne or can it actually get rid of acne scarring as well? Is there anything better to rather spend my money on? That's a lot of questions in one, but I'm tired of having a scarred and broken out back and any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

Join Now