Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Rey G.Murad Acne Body Wash uploaded by Sandra M.

BY MURAD

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Controls Body Breakouts on Contact By: Exfoliating and deep cleansing. Helping to heal and soothe irritation. 1.0 Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Patented, triple-action formula treats and prevents breakouts. Salicylic Acid penetrates deep to control and prevent breakouts. Date Seed Powder exfoliates to keep pores clean and clear. Humectants lock in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA. see more...

Brittany F.
Rockford , IL
Review for: Murad Acne Body Wash, Multi/None more...
This product was absolutely phenomenal, even after just one use I noticed a significant difference in the quality of my skin. Although this product was so powerful, it was still gentle enough for me to use every day or every other day. I highly recommend.
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Acne Body Wash 8.5 fl oz, Murad Acne Body Wash, Step 1 Cleanse/Tone, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) more...
I picked up this product from Ulta on a whim a few years ago, when I started getting the dreaded bacne. I must have used my first bottle for over 1 month before I saw any improvement. (Maybe because back skin is tougher than facial skin? but you'd think the product would therefore be stronger too? Not sure). I notice visible improvement in my skin after I had used 1.5 bottles. 1 bottle is 8.5 oz ($40 @Ulta). It does have a slight smell, but nothing that's too bad or that would prevent me from repurchasing.
Liz D.
Review for: Acne Body Wash 8.5 fl oz more...
When it comes to my skin I get pretty picky... I tend to run oily and have had my fair share of breakouts... as a young adult I was even put on a steroid called "acutane" for my skin. Ive come a long ways and hopefully won't ever have to go back that route, but Murad is one of my go to's in keeping it that way. Texture, scent, and value all get 5 stars from me!!
Julia C.
Suffolk, VA
This acne body wash is incredible! I have very oily skin, especially on my back and can suffer from a great deal of acne on my shoulders as well. I use this product with a back scrubbing brush and have noticed a huge improvement in the acne there. I'm hoping it will clear it all up after using it for several months! So far it seems to be working!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
Love this stuff! It leaves your face clean and visible difference. The face watch is so refreshing that you can actually feel your face clean but not a squeaky clean. I would recommend this. It maybe a little drying so a good moisturizer, I use pond, will do the trick! I bought mine at Sephora for around $30
Heather F.
['Prairieville', ''], LA
I actually loved this product. Unfortunately my acne required medication so it did not clear up all of my acne but it definitely helped to relieve some of it. I still use it to maintain.
Cheyenne C.
I typically break out on my shoulders. I purchased this at Benton Square Salon & Spa. This really helped with my breakouts tremendously. You get a good amount for a decent price and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while!
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my first ever murad product I've tried and I must say I am impressed. I suffer from severe back acne that even medications given to me by a dermatologist did nothing, I swear I almost gave up until I bought this product. I started using it and I'm a week into the product and I'm seeing major improvement. I have no new breakouts, they're all ones that were previously there and it's even helping diminish the look of the acne, what a wonderful product, the smell is so minimal you barely know you're using it. The scribing action in the product helps in exfoliating the already acne developed skin and helps give it an even tone and texture! Thank you murad I am ever so greatful!
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
I've been using this product for about two weeks now. I started to suffer from hormonal back and shoulder acne which had been hard to get rid off. I've tried so many salicylic acid body washes but none had worked. When I first started using this, it didn't clear up my skin right away. I was almost going to return it but I remember reading somewhere that sometimes it can take up to 3-4 weeks to see any results from a product. Now, after two weeks my shoulders and back have been pretty clear, maybe one occasional tiny whitehead but that's all! I'm still not sure if it's due to my hormonal cycle or the product so I'm going to keep using it for a month to see how it goes. So far, so good...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Emily A.
I love this body wash for both treating and preventing body breakouts. I tend to get hormonal breakouts on my upper arms and shoulders during the warmer months and body wash has made monumental strides in keeping it in check. I use this only on the areas I am concerned about, as if you use it on other areas of your body it can be drying.

I typically use this 2x a week with exfoliating gloves to prevent and if I do get a breakout, I will use it everyday until it has cleared. A little of this goes a long way, so the bottle generally lasts me 2-3 months.
Caitlyn M.
Does this actually work to get rid of body breakouts?
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Have anyone try this and get a good result of acne in back because I saw this an expensive product for body wash
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
How well does this work for body acne? (I get those stubborn pimples on my back and chest...). Where can you find it? Is it expensive?
Michaela H.
I've been struggling with acne on my back/shoulders and neck/chest for my whole life and I can't seem to find anything to help it. Does anyone know if this wash is good for acne on dry/sensitive skin? I'm in desperate need of some help. :(
Elizabeth H.
Does this product work well with stubborn acne? I've tried many things for my back and so far no luck!