BY MURAD

Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I remember using it a long time ago, when I used it it worked very well. I also remember taking some pills it came with but I didn't like that the pills made me break out a little. I would not buy it again only because it is a bit pricey. But then again the only way our skin will improve is if we invest in it.
Karie K.
I have cystic acne and it’s taken so many things to try to help ease it. This wasn’t a winner. It made me break out much worse than before it, everything has a process though, however it never got better! After the 30 days I switched and never looked back.
Maegan G.
Elizabethtown, PA
Loved this set! I went back and repurchased full sizes of all the products. I use them everyday and have for the past 3 years! It’s easy to use and apply with clear directions on the bottles. I would buy again!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
My mom bought me this kit as a present and I used it for awhile. It was ver expensive but worked well, the only thing I didn't like about this was it took awhile to out everything on and sometimes I was too tired.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
My mom actually bought this for me because I had such bad acne when I was younger. It cleared up my skin very nicely and prevented breakout. The only problem is it’s a little costly with my current budget so I did have to look for alternatives but if I had the money to spend regularly I would go back to using it in a heartbeat
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
I used this but I don’t think it did anything on my acne. I used proactiv and that’s what made a different. Mural has a great line but for me I can’t say it was the best.
kathy k.
It worked at first, but the pimples slowly started to pop up again. I feel like this is good for getting rid of pimples for the moment or if you have a special occasion, but they will definitely come back.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Worked for my acne for a little while then it was like my skin got used to it and it no longer worked. I use other products bow.
Letitia C.
Valley stream, NY
I don't have acne, but this is great for my skin. It take care of all the little whiteheads and helps control the oil in my skin.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
This set was a great way to try the acne treatment line. The cleanser was especially useful for resetting my skin and clarifying.