BY MURAD #13 in Acne Treatments

rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I purchased this product because I tried the cleansing gel on its own and it dramatically cleared my skin I was obsessed. So I purchased the 30 day set and noticed a huge improvement on my skin. The only catch is the second I stopped using it I was back at square one. The product is a little over my budget definitely worth it if you’re willing to sacrifice two days worth of meals in my case. Definitely will make the sacrifice and purchase it again lol love Murad definitely recommend this over proactive
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Stella D.
Aurora
This kit changed my life! I have horrible acne and have fought for years to find something that can even begin to battle back with my acne. This kit changed everything the face wash is amazing and not overly drying. The moisturizer is amazing and leaves my face feeling nice and smooth. I can’t say enough about this except next time I’ll by bigger bottles and maybe more items maybe a mask as well!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I wanted to like this stuff so badly. But it ruined my face. The lady at Sephora said the acne will get worse before it gets better but that just means it working. Uhm, no. This stuff gave my cystic acne and made it worse than when I started. Everyone’s skin is different so I’m not gonna say this won’t work for anyone. But if you have sensitive acne prone skin like me, please use with caution.
Ally. p.
turlock,ca
This is an amazing kit for $30!!! It 100% gives you noticeable results and reduces acne in 2 days! I also love how you can try all these “samples” of the kit. So if a certain product works for you, but maybe the moisturizer doesn’t for example, you can go back and buy larger sized products of what you do like. Murad is on the expensive side, but it’s a great product and it’s worth every penny!
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
You get a great amount of product in this set to really sample the murad acne line. The treatment gel wasn't too harsh and the moisturizer waa weightless and quickly absorbed into my.skin, but the real winner here is the face wash. I always found acne cleansers to be too harsh on my skin, no matter how gentle it claimed to be, but this one was perfect.
sbfreshwater s.
mcdonough
I started using this product daily and it made my skin feel really nice and not too dry. But, after a while I noticed break out areas in the places that I put the "oil control" bottle. I don't know if it's my skin that doesn't work well with the cream of if I was applying too much. I switched my skin care routine to another product and only used the Murad creams for my neck and chest. Since I did that I have noticed less irritation and breakouts on my chest. The only bottle that I had a problem with was the oil control. Overall the product is very nice it's just not for my skin type.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
At first i thought it was helping my skin, and it did. Then after a while of using it, it stopped helping my skin get better and my face started breaking out really bad again. I used it for a few months. Personally would not purchase again as i have found a better cleanser for my skin
Meaghan O.
Anna , TX
I used this religiously when I was younger and fighting acne. It was the only thing that helped clear acne without overdrying my skin. The skin perfecting moisturizer is still my favorite facial lotion. I recommend this to anyone fighting acne or looking for clearer skin.
Noemia N.
The face wash in this kit is nearly perfect. It is affordable and the full size version gives a lot of product for the price. It keeps my acne at bay and makes my skin feel clean but not tight. The one issue I have with this cleanser is if I use it more than 2 days in a row (twice daily) my skin gets dry and peels on my chin, upper lip and around the corners of my mouth. I have typically oily skin so I am surprised my skin reacts this way but I would reccomend only using this 1x per day and alternating with another gentler cleaner.