Murad 1.7-ounce Soothing Skin and Lip Care uploaded by Tamra E.Murad 1.7-ounce Soothing Skin and Lip Care uploaded by Katherine M.Murad 1.7-ounce Soothing Skin and Lip Care uploaded by Katherine M.

BY MURAD

This formula hydrates and locks in moisture to relieve dry, chapped lips and skin on contact. This healing salve brings immediate relief to dry, chapped lips and minor skin irritations It seals in long lasting moisture as it gently smoothes and exfoliates good for all skin types Size: 1.7ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face and lips Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Vitamin E Other ingredients: Beta Hydroxy Acids We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tamra E.
31 suburbia court, jersey city, new jersey
This product is refreshing for your lips to stay hydrated and rejuvenated after long working days in the winter. I do like the texture it is a little thick but you get used to it after a while of using it a few times or more. Definitely would recommend it to anyone that suffers from chapped or dry lips. It also is in a super cute tube.
Ashlee B.
This stuff is amazing. A friend recommended this to me as a way to combat my dry, cracking lips during the winter. It works so well. I use it on my knuckles during the winter as well to prevent cracking and it sooths, protects and hydrates my lips and skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Ashley P.
I really wanted this product to be great. It was the first time I used it and I wouldn't buy it again. It was pretty greasy and it never felt like it soaked into my lips. I found myself reapplying numerous times without any difference. No worth the price in my opinion.
Bayle
I am a FAN! I don't know how many tubes of this I went through but OMG this is amazing! I have very dry lips through out the year and this is the only thing that works. I also use this anywhere on my face when it feels sensitive and dry. It seems to work very well!
Wendy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Murad Soothing skin and lip care is just what you need to get your lips in kissable shape. If your lips are in need of major repair, this will do the trick in no time, but then, continue house it as a maintenance on a routine basis, under your lipstick, for smoochable, beautiful lips!
SARA S.
Newport, ME
I bought this because what i wanted was sold out.... but- I'm glad i bought this from Sephora because its a lip treatment bit also its great for dry patches to! Didn't absorb quickly so i use it as an overnight treatment!
Brooke B.
Valley center, Ca
We use this in our makeup class as a lip primer and honestly I have never loved the smell of something so much! It is so moisturizing and I cannot explain to you how much my whole class loves this product! We use all mural at our school and this is a staple product.
Katherine M.
Denver, CO
I bought this item because desi Perkins has been mentioning that she uses this for a while for her lips. Living in Colorado, the air is really dry, and my lips crack and are very dry. This product really helps my lips, it's consistency reminds me of aquaphor, but it lasts way longer on your lips and really hydrates them. I love it even by itself to give my lips a glossy and fresh look. It seems a no pricey for how much you get, but you won't regret it. I love this product and recommend it for people with dry lips and even people without dry lips, because it just looks so great on!!
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product is super moisturizing. Great for winter use since our lips are more susceptible to dryness and chapping. I save this only for when my lips are chapped and needs to repair.
Cheyenne B.
Fresno, CA
This is my number one item for my skin!! I 100% recommend if you haven't tried. It makes your face feel completely refresh the best thing I've ever felt on my face must have item. The best item I've ever had and ever tried