BY MUNTONS

• Has anyone tried this? If so, how did you like it? 1 Answers
luz r.
bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I never heard of this but I wouldn't mind trying to make my own beer. Lol. I wonder if it I could make it has strong as I want like german beer.
Destiny W.
Americus, GA
This is a fancy beer kit. Ive never tried but i have heard wonderful things about it! Definitely makes me want to try it out for myself.
Eileen h.
Bought this for my dad on father's day last year and he said he Really liked it mare me get him another one
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is kind of a fancy beer kit. I totally love the design on the box. ...m..
Elizabeth K.
wexford, PA
Has anyone tried this? If so, how did you like it?
Leanne M.
How easy is this to use ?? I know beer takes time