BY MUNTONS

Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Okay so this is a new idea. Beer in a box. We're all used to boxed wine but not boxed beer! The flavor is good but I honestly would not recommend. It doesn't keep its carbonation too well and that's upsetting as I live alone and don't intend to drink the whole box in one sitting.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is really great to try and the flavor is very great and enjoyable and Comes in a nice package and I will buy more and very affordable to purchase and I would recommend to others to try some.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I personally like the boxes because you can just open the side, pour, and then put it back. It's also good because if you drop it, then it wont leave glass all over the place.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
I would like to try this wine im not much on wine or so i think im not because i cant find one that taste right for me so i woukd like to try this is might be for me
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this kit. It's so much fun banking your own beer!
The wait is a little long but it's so worth it in the long run.. I promise!
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
About this beer yesterday it was wonderful I think I will be having a few more this evening definitely a great product
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I don't like beer but I'm sure this would be a great gift , my dad loves beer and I could see him loving this
Kelley C.
My husband Loves this so much! It's a little pricey but worth the buy. great packaging! A real a man gift!
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Wow I love this product I love the packaging box excellent prices I purchase some time I love the taste.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
Great tasting, nice flavor my boyfriend seems to like it more then I do...worth the money I guess...
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Would this even taste good? How was your experience ?
Anna P.
Chico, CA
What's a beer kit? Do I get to actually brew it myself?
Angela T.
This is my first time hearing of this brand. I noticed it has five star. Can someone tell me what the taste of it is comparable to?
Brenda E.
Amanda W.
Is this easy to use I have been look getting into doing my own beer and I'm wondering if this is something that would actually work is there anything else I need to buy