Munro Inc Dba Molly & Friends Molly and Friends Tree House Cat Tree - 76 in. Blue

BY MUNRO INC DBA MOLLY & FRIENDS #16 in Cat Beds

MAF1028: Features: -4" Solid untreated heart of pine core posts-Guaranteed not to tip, strong enough for multiple cats-Unique, whimsical design celebrates the fun of cats-Tall tower provides great views for multiple kitties-3 Cradles and a cozy house on top. Includes: -Includes one 2 foot section of wrapped sisal rope on one post. Color/Finish: -Separate carpet color for parts and poles. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 76" H x 24" W x 24" D, 144 lbs. see more...

• How much is this? And where can I find one at3 Answers
  • I'd love to buy my cat something like this, but he's never been int...2 Answers
  • This is amazing. Where can I purchase it? 5 Answers
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE Munro Inc Dba Molly & Friends Tree House Cat Tree, and so does my cat! I really didn't expect it to be as large as what it is but it's perfect consider my kitty isn't so small. I would highly recommend it to anyone with an energetic fur baby.
Dana C.
Dana C.
My cat absolutely loves! Hangs out in it all day long. Keeps her busy and happy at the same time. Fits perfect in corners or in any room. Doesn't take up a lot of space. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a way to keep there cat busy!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
I bought this for my room for the cats. It fits easily in the corner of my room and I find my oldest cat sleeping in the little house part all the time while the kitten is up in the highest spot and out other cat lays on the very bottom.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
My cat is always climbing and scratching up on things so I eventually gave in and bought him a cat house witch my cat has a blast and I actually bought mine for about $45 and I'd recommend to other cat owners as well!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
This tree house is great for kittens, it gives them a great area to climb and scratch without damaging your furniture, it's the perfect size to fit in any corner of the room without taking up too much space.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Tall cat houses such as this one are amazing for cats!! They stay busy all day either sleeping on it or playing. My cats love to sleep on the top
Angel C.
Angel C.
This cat house is very nice and the cat loves it,it's nice for a play area and to sleep in it.I would recommend it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
This is great to keep your cats busy and it's like a new sleeping area for them as well and it's sturdy
Angela M.
Angela M.
Warren, AR
My cats totally love their tree house it keeps them busy all day. They refuse to sleep anywhere else
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Portland, OR
This product is so great for cats especially kittens. My friend has this and says it's the best thing ever! Her two kittens love it, they're always there climbing on this, they even sleep in there. She said it's worth a buy.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Will my cat really like this and will it hold up it looks flimsy
Kyrsten D.
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
How sturdy is this cat tree?
Megan Joy W.
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
This is amazing. Where can I purchase it?
Jen L.
Jen L.
Florissant, MO
Does anyone have this?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How much is this? And where can I find one at