Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze Apple Quinoa Cinnamon 4.2 Issues - Vegan uploaded by Ella P.

BY MUNK PACK

We take inspiration from nature to create delicious blends of pure fruit and grain. Like the chipmunk, we gather only high quality, real ingredients for balanced nutrition on the go. Your World is What you Make It. Choose Your Adventure. Take Chances. Fuel Your Life. 360 mg Omega-33 g FiberNothing ArtificialGluten FreeKosherVeganBPA-Free Pouch1% For The Planet see more...

Ella P.
Portland , OR
Not as good as the blueberry flavor! Not horrible just not their best! I got this at market of choice for a bit less than $3 so kind of pricey but it has tons of PROS like 3G of fiber, real fruit, gluten free, non-gmo, vegan, bpa free pouch!
Haleigh S.
I tried this snack on a whim and OMG, so delicious! I’ve now tried all of the flavors, but apple cinnamon is a classic. Worth the money, in my opinion, as it is nourishing, filling and delicious. Plus super convenient packaging for life on the go!
Jae G.
I just wanted tobstart off by saying that I was very skeptical about these at first. Oatmeal from a pouch? But it honestly tastes really good. This one is sort of a mix between apple cinnamon flavored oatmeal and applesauce. It is super easy to grab and go and carry around. It also contains omga 3 and plenty of fiber. I would definitely recommend it.
Olivia W.
Baltimore, MD
I am obsessed with these! They make a great, filling breakfast on the go. The ingredients are natural, and I'm confident that I'm putting wholesome ingredients in my body to start my day.
Marilyn L.
Sainte, QC
Le fait que se soit vegan me rassure. Je sais que je ne met pas de produit chimique dans mon visage. En plus le produit rend la peau magnifique et soyeuse. Il sent super bon. Je l'aime beaucoup. À essayer
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
As good, if not better than their blueberry brother the apple flavour is like dessert. Think rich apple pie. The kids go crazy for them and they don’t last long in our house. I always have a box full in my car if we get delayed in town. Healthy and vegan!