2 colors available

BY MUNCHOS

Munchos???? Brand Potato Crisps.
A light tasting crispy snack!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
2/$1. see more...

• "Actually, pretty much every time I go into a 7-11 I grab a bag." in 1 review
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I've loved these since I was a kid!! The best crispy,fluffly,yummy potato ship ever!!!!! These are so addicting its ridiculous lol these can be salty but its whatever cuz they're sooooooo good!<3
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
My favorite snack by far. Get a big bag to share with your family because these are so so good!!
Cosmetic L.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
Munchos has to me my one of my all time favorites! I've munching on this chips since a little kid. They are so light weight and crunchy. Once you try this snack, you'll keep coming back for more!!! Reach For The Munchos.
Rosy M.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've been eating these chips since I was a teenager. I still love them till this day very comforting to me. It's very inexpensive to buy 2 for $1 you can't beat that!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
These chips are THE BEST. I'm not really into chips, but these taste so good. They are thin and light.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these. They are light and crispy. I also love the texture of these chips and the crunchy sound they make when I'm eating them.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Peoria, AZ
These have just the right amount of salt, & they are cheap, worth the price forsure.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS
These are good chips. They are very crunchy with a hint of salt. They are very good value. These chips have been around a long time.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love these chips! They're very light and airy and aren't as greasy as regular old potato chips! They're addicting too!
Marykay S.
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ
Munchos remind me of my childhood. They were always a kid favorite and are extra good if you are looking for something salty. They're unique and no other chip tastes the same as a muncho.