Munchos Potato Crisps uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY MUNCHOS

Munchos???? Brand Potato Crisps.
A light tasting crispy snack!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
2/$1. see more...

• "Actually, pretty much every time I go into a 7-11 I grab a bag." in 1 review
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
Munchos has to me my one of my all time favorites! I've munching on this chips since a little kid. They are so light weight and crunchy. Once you try this snack, you'll keep coming back for more!!! Reach For The Munchos.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
When I'm looking for a really salty treat I grab myself a bag of Munchos.
Actually, pretty much every time I go into a 7-11 I grab a bag. Love them! They are thick than a regular potato chip (like Lays for instance), but just as yummy!
Marykay S.
Villas, NJ
Munchos remind me of my childhood. They were always a kid favorite and are extra good if you are looking for something salty. They're unique and no other chip tastes the same as a muncho.
Wendy C.
I've loved these since I was a kid!! The best crispy,fluffly,yummy potato ship ever!!!!! These are so addicting its ridiculous lol these can be salty but its whatever cuz they're sooooooo good!<3
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've been eating these chips since I was a teenager. I still love them till this day very comforting to me. It's very inexpensive to buy 2 for $1 you can't beat that!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Not a fan of munchos I feel like they have a really blah taste and not as good as some other potato chips for 99 cents tho their not so bad for the price
Leilani K.
New Albany
Light and airy, not hard on the gums, great taste, I eat these often. I like them because they are just different from a regular potato chip.
Tracy M.
Columbus, MS
These are good chips. They are very crunchy with a hint of salt. They are very good value. These chips have been around a long time.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these. They are light and crispy. I also love the texture of these chips and the crunchy sound they make when I'm eating them.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
My old time favorite chips. Just enough salt and crunch in one chip. Reasonable price as well. Couldn't ask for a better deal.