Munchos® Potato Crisps 4.75 oz. Bag uploaded by Wndeyose F.

BY MUNCHOS

Munchos regular potato crisps 5.75 oz see more...

Munchos® Potato Crisps 4.75 oz. Bag
  • "these are so light and crispy you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting" in 1 review
alison t.
Clinton Township, MI
These are seriously the best chips ever. They take me back to my childhood. Plus they are cheap! I always find them in dollar stores.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I love this chips! They taste so good, and I know this is going to sound weird, but they taste even better dipped in cream cheese!
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
These are great tasting and i love them i buy them all the time , and my family loves them to so go buy you some and try them
Jenn P.
Westland
Love these chips. When I want something very salty these are my go to snack. Not to mention that a bag is only $2!
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
These things are very salty and very addicting! They are reasonably priced and typically curb my snack cravings.
Manuela T.
Hollywood, FL
This is my guilty pleasure, a little saltier than I'd like but they're great. Awesome value!
Kim V.
These are so light and crispy you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
Munchos are a great salty snack. My family loves these and they are super affordable.
Leonnia O.
These are amazing! love these chips. once open there is no stopping until they are gone!
Robert M.
Longwood, FL
Greatest chip. Ever. I'm on my second bag this week! Light, salty, crunchy and awesome!