BY MUNCHOS

Munchos regular potato crisps 5.75 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "these are so light and crispy you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting" in 1 review
Michelle O.
These are so good and addictive! At first I was unsure, because typically I prefer "flavored" chips, but after I tried them I was hooked! I love the light crispy crunchy airy texture. They are unlike any other chips I have had, and could easily sit and enjoy an entire bag!
Kendra B.
London, KY
It's a chip I can't just have a couple of. Before I know it half the bag is gone. It's good with dips. And like the light airy taste of it!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
These potato chips are unlike any other. I really enjoy how light and crispy they are. They go great with sour cream and onion dip. The best part of them is that a large back is pretty cheap and usually retails for about $2.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
Every street corner store in my neighborhood carries munchos and I have to say I always find myself grabbing these. They are crunchy, salty, and tasty what else does one need. They don't taste like your average potato chip, they are even better!
Brianne S.
I love munchos i actually just got a bag today. Cant find them everywhere so when i can find them i buy them.unique taste and worth the price.
michelle h.
Kokomo, IN
I really like that the chips are tender... they don't jab your gums so bad! they are nice and salty when that is what you are wanting. i am also very pleased with the 2 and 3 dollar only bags!
Dayana L.
I really like munchos but after eating a lot of chips i feel like they give me a bad after taste. Don't get me wrong, i still eat them i just don't do it all the time.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, Ca
I remember eating these in High School and when I can find them I still pick them up. The are such a great chip with tons of salt flavor.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
These are great tasting and i love them i buy them all the time , and my family loves them to so go buy you some and try them
alison t.
Clinton Township, MI
These are seriously the best chips ever. They take me back to my childhood. Plus they are cheap! I always find them in dollar stores.