Munchos Potato Crisps uploaded by Renee s.Munchos Potato Crisps uploaded by Kristine O.

BY MUNCHOS

Munchos Potato Crisps: A light-tasting crispy snack! Kosher see more...

• "Munchos are really good and crispy." in 1 review
  • "Out of all the potato chips I have tried I would say this is one of the best potato chips I ever had.I never get tied of eating it I can eat these chips everyday." in 1 review
  • "I bought a bag yesterday and literally ate almost the whole bag!" in 1 review
Kat J.
If you like a crunchy crispy classic potato chip,

Munchos are DEFINITELY for you!!!!!!!

These chips are so airy and light, with a crunch that echoes in your mouth and satisfies even the most nagging snack cravings... They’re super affordable (only $2 for a large bag) and the taste is downright delightful. Salty and savory, with the most perfect texture you could ever desire in a chip. Move over, Lay’s.... Munchos are the best potato chip in town!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My favorite light and airy chips. They are a melt in your mouth kind of chip!! They are a great salty snack, and I'm always craving salty. They can be a little too salty for others. Very affordable and great crunch! I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to be!!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
These are highly addictive if you are a lover of all things fluffy & salty. They have a light crunch to them, and for 2 dollars you can't beat it! These are luckily sold at most stores. The only thing I would "add" would be more chips less air per bag :p
Rhonda C.
I really love Munchos Potato Crisps. They taste like no other chip. They are very thin and you can almost see through them.  They are so crispy, light, and very good. I usually buy mine at the Goceryland or the Dollar General Store by my house. The only Con about these chips are that they are really salty. I would highly recommend these to anyone that likes salty chips. I have to rate them a 5 out of 5 stars.
Deanna M.
This bag of chips is a must have during a movie or at the beach! They're very affordable. Very simple chip but they're so yummy and addicting. They're very light and airy with a slight salty taste. Once you start you can't stop. Love these.
Daana T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these chips! Super light, airy, & buttery -- with just the right amount of salt. The only problem (if you can call it that) is that they are so light, it's easy to eat too many in one sitting. Definitely not "light" calorie-wise, but oh so good!
Jeannie S.
Sayville, NY
The problem with these.. is that they are too easy to devour.

These are (for me) an ultimate 'red light' food. I will eat the entire bag and then shake it to try and get the crumbs.

They are light, salty, crispy and so delicious that you don't even realize you just ate 4000000 calories in 10 minutes.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Love these and at 2 bucks they are a gr8 snack and easy on my budget i have enjoyed the texture and savory taste of these chips aince i was a kid will always be a staple in our pantry
Chasity M.
Bradford, TN
I love these chips! I remember eating them with my mom when I was little. I bought a bag yesterday and literally ate almost the whole bag! I should not be left alone with a bag of these. They are the perfect "crispyness" and really salty which I love. By far my favorite.
Lacey L.
These are a special breed of chip they have this different texture and are super crunchy and not greasy! They are not overly salted but have flavor you need to try them they can be hard to find but when I do I stick up!
Kelly V.