BY MUNCHKIN

A dual locking appliance latch that secures appliances throughout the home - because not all beverages in your fridge come in milk cartons. It s the little things®. Secures drawers, cabinets, or appliances such as refrigerators that require latching from the side. Select desired locking setting from locked on to turned off to self-latching. Locking indicator to ensure latch is properly locked 1-800-344-BABY. see more...

• How well do these work to ensure safety?9 Answers
  • How much is this? These look nifty.5 Answers
  • How soon do u start preparing for an inquestive baby and ...3 Answers
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely loved these Munchkin latches. They were a total life saver when my daughter was younger. I used all Munchkin products and loved them all. They work great and keep your little ones safe. So, I would definitely recommend them if you have a little one or are expecting a little one!
Melanie S.
Redding, CA
I like the idea of the product but think they could use a little more stick. We purchased a few packs of these to keep out twins out of things like the refrigerator, dishwasher and stove. They were able to pull them off and broke them. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Alleen D.
These work great arnd are extremely useful. I used them at hokebfor my own children, but we also use them at work (daycare). They are easy to open for an adult with normal hand eye coordination, but keeps little hands out of dangerous places.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
This has been such a lifesaver. My one year old is always looking for trouble. I love being able to have some piece of mind knowing she won't be getting into anything dangerous.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
These are actually great to have if you have little ones that are curious and adventurous. Lol. We got these and the door knob safety things and they come in handy, easy to put together and cheap.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
These latches were a total life saver! My daughter always wanted to open the dishwasher while it was running and this product now keeps her from doing so. They can be used with any appliance and are really easy to install and use
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love...love...love these. They work so good and I love that they are really inexpensive. We have put them on our cabinets, the refrigerator and the pantry.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Our two year old son is a master lock picker lol Child proofing has been a nightmare but this is one of the few he hasn't mastered yet and we are thankful!
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
These are so many scary things in your house that you don't even think about until you have a little one. These are nice to have for those scary appliances
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
An essential when have a curious toddler. Munchkin does the job. These hold well, I even have trouble opening them sometimes when in a hurry. Haha
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
How well do these work to ensure safety?
Autumn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these harder to unlock then the regular appliance latches
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What size is it? Are there different sizes
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How much is this? These look nifty.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How effective are these on cabinets?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.