Munchkin
XTRA GUARD Dual Locking Appliance Latch

Munchkin XTRA GUARD Dual Locking Appliance Latch

by Munchkin

A dual locking appliance latch that secures appliances throughout the home - because not all beverages in your fridge come in milk cartons. It s the little things®. Secures drawers, cabinets, or appliances such as refrigerators that require latching from the side. Select desired locking setting from locked on to turned off to self-latching. Locking indicator to ensure latch is properly locked 1-800-344-BABY.

How soon do u start preparing for an inquestive baby and start locking things up?
What do this do ? What are they use for and how do u use they or how can you use them ?????? If any one can explain or tell me
What can I all put this on?
Start your review of Munchkin XTRA GUARD Dual Locking Appliance Latch!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely loved these Munchkin latches. They were a total life saver when my daughter was younger. I used all Munchkin products and loved them all. They work great and keep your little ones safe. So, I would definitely recommend them if you have a little one or are expecting a little one!
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are lifesavers when my crawler became a walker! Very safe and easy for adults to use!
Monica A.
Great product when having children! This helped me and y son ! Recommend munchkin products! 👌
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have put this on almost everything in my home. I love all munchkin products. Especially this! I have the door knob protectors and the cannot locks. It's a great price for sure & I would totally recommend this.
Morganne G.
Lexington, NC
I like using the locking latch because it keeps children away from things they don't need to be in so they wont hurt themselves. I think this product is affordable in all stores and I think every parent who have a moving, active toddler who likes to get into things this would be good for you !
Melanie S.
Redding, CA
I like the idea of the product but think they could use a little more stick. We purchased a few packs of these to keep out twins out of things like the refrigerator, dishwasher and stove. They were able to pull them off and broke them. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Stephanie O.
A must if you have toddlers running around your home, the little monsters love to open and mess with things.
Delia E.
I had these for my son when he was smaller, these are a must. Only issue is that they are a little cheap feeling, but they are not disappointing, they are affordable, and they are very helpful.
Haley H.
Utica, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are a life savor. They stick very good and keeps my little one out of everything
Stephanie S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You must have if you have little ones I get into everything great safety item keep them from getting themselves hurt or just making a mess
Ask a question to the Influenster community...