Munchkin XTRA GUARD Dual Locking Appliance Latch

by Munchkin

A dual locking appliance latch that secures appliances throughout the home - because not all beverages in your fridge come in milk cartons. It s the little things®. Secures drawers, cabinets, or appliances such as refrigerators that require latching from the side. Select desired locking setting from locked on to turned off to self-latching. Locking indicator to ensure latch is properly locked 1-800-344-BABY.

How soon do u start preparing for an inquestive baby and start locking things up?
What do this do ? What are they use for and how do u use they or how can you use them ?????? If any one can explain or tell me
What can I all put this on?
Start your review of Munchkin XTRA GUARD Dual Locking Appliance Latch!
How would you rate this product?
California
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for keeping the kids out of their closet (they like to dump the drawers out...) and out of the fridge and pantry. Only negative is that sometimes the buttons get stuck and it’s annoying.
PIKETON, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This lock is amazing, my daughter is at that age where she loves to get into everything. I use gates and locks to keep her out of stuff and keep her out of areas in my home where she can get hurt (ex. Like the kitchen because chemicals are under the sink, like cleaning supplies and bleach) just to ensure I know she can't get in the cabinets I put these locking latches on everything because she is so smart and can push a chair or an item she can climb on to and the go over the gate (clever baby) so to keep my from the worry and most of all her safety I use munchkin lock latches, and believe me they work and last.
Lexington, NC
I like using the locking latch because it keeps children away from things they don't need to be in so they wont hurt themselves. I think this product is affordable in all stores and I think every parent who have a moving, active toddler who likes to get into things this would be good for you !
Pitman, NJ
For parents with toddlers or babies that just started walking these things are life savers. They're very easy to apply and they are sturdy. They keep children out of cabinets and drawers with no problem. I feel better knowing I don't have to worry about my daughter getting into things.
Gibsonton, FL
I have bought the 2 pck a little while back about a month ago and it works great i put it on ny fridge at first it kept popping off then i held still for a few seconds and now it wont come off lol its great keeps my 2 year old out will deff buy more products from this company
Wilmer, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have any kids that are super sneaky and loves to get into things? Well this item is for you! Ever since I used it, my baby can no longer get into the cabinets with a blink of an eye. It's super effective and would recommend!
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these! Keeps my toddler out of any cabinet I have one on! They are inexpensive and very handy! So easy to put on and keeps children out. I definitely recommend if you have little curious babies.
Aliceville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are very handy to have when you have a toddler or even wanting to find a gift to give at a baby shower. These guards really work! They will keep your toddler out of places that would be hazardous.
I had these for my son when he was smaller, these are a must. Only issue is that they are a little cheap feeling, but they are not disappointing, they are affordable, and they are very helpful.
Gaston, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have put this on almost everything in my home. I love all munchkin products. Especially this! I have the door knob protectors and the cannot locks. It's a great price for sure & I would totally recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...