Munchkin White Hot Safety SunBlock Shades

by Munchkin

Helps Protect Against UV Rays Patented Heat Alert System! 2-Step Release Button. 14-Inch Car Shades An easy-to-use, retractable car shade that blocks the sun and lets you know when the car interior is too  hot - because a crying child can be dangerously distracting when you re driving.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Easy-to-Use, 2-Step Release Button Just push and release to adjust, push and hold to roll up. Vinyl Shade Helps Bl.

Anybody have these? I need some that stay in place.
Do these stay in place or do they fall off?
Has anyone actually gotten these to stick to the window for more than 2 minutes? I gave up.
Start your review of Munchkin White Hot Safety SunBlock Shades!
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When it stays up it works well. It blocks the sun just enough but still lets your child see out the window.
Centreville, VA
No matter what I did it wouldn't stick to my window. I never even took the second one off of its packaging.
Marietta, GA
Product does its job great the down fall is the size of the screen is way to small compared to the holder
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked for a few weeks then the suction cup wouldn't stick to the window. Also never rolled up properly.
Bountiful, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They work alright to keep the sun shaded but they don't stick very well and if it's too hot they warp.
Smyrna, TN
I tried keeping these up many time & they kept rolling up, the suction cup kept getting loose.
Tampa, FL
These are ok, the suction is weird and I'm not a fan of it but it did help a lot during summer.
Grove City, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They've only fallen down once in us but they keep the sun out and they're really inexpensive.
Armstrong, MO
These are awesome and work very well with keeping the sun out and they are very easy to use!
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did not stay on the window very long and also showed hot even when it clearly was not hot.