Munchkin White Hot Safety SunBlock Shades

by Munchkin

Helps Protect Against UV Rays Patented Heat Alert System! 2-Step Release Button. 14-Inch Car Shades An easy-to-use, retractable car shade that blocks the sun and lets you know when the car interior is too  hot - because a crying child can be dangerously distracting when you re driving.  It s the little things.®. Stuff You Should Know: Easy-to-Use, 2-Step Release Button Just push and release to adjust, push and hold to roll up. Vinyl Shade Helps Bl.

Anybody have these? I need some that stay in place.
Do these stay in place or do they fall off?
Has anyone actually gotten these to stick to the window for more than 2 minutes? I gave up.
Start your review of Munchkin White Hot Safety SunBlock Shades!
Hastings, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I'm buying anything related to my kiddo, I always look at reviews. I did not on these shades as i figured " they are just cling shades. They should work no problem". Man do I regret not looking. Such a waste of money. They do not stick what so ever. I tried cleaning my windows and everything. And nothing. Buy something else!!
Claremont, NC
I love the concept of this and the indicator on the shade but it was too wide for my windows so I had to angle it weird. Then the suction cups won't stick in high heat or if its very cold. The shade pulls down....when it wants to. Sometimes I'd have to pull so hard the suction cups would just let go. A great product just poor execution.
Smyrna, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These worked well until i upgraded and tinted my windows, but they worked as needed when i didn't have tint. just as a safety precaution to keep the sun beaming down on the baby when she was first born. the only part is that the suction cups don't last forever, eventually they loose suction
Elliott, IA
I had to tape these down to my window so they would stay. The suction cups would not stay stuck to the window for anything. Not worth the money if I have to still use tape. Go get the really cheap sheet ones and tape them up for a quarter of the price.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have these in my car and they don't really block much light my daughters always screaming that the suns in her face. Plus they don't stick to the windows very well they tend to slip or fall off while driving especially with the windows down. didn't meet our expectation at all
Moreno Valley, CA
These sunblock shades work good when they're able to stay up! The suction cups don't stick too well. Also, after a few uses a had trouble rolling the shade back up, the button would get stuck. The price is cheap and so is the quality.
Jacksonville, OR
These do not stick well to windows that are not perfectly flat. The "hot" indicator is too sensitive and never really worked. When we could get them to stay up, they worked very well at keeping the sun out of our little ones eyes.
Goldston, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this product when I bought my car. They worked about 1month and then would randomly fall off, I thought I needed to clean my windows so I did, still happened. It was very irritating this product is in the trunk of my car.
Williamsville, MO
I like that they block out the sun. But they do like to stick to the window. I ended up hot gluing mine to my windows. But once I got them to stick they did the job, the girls didn't complain so much of the sun bothering them.
Fond du lac , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They worked well and stuck to the window. My issue is that there are huge gaps on the sides of the window. It doesn't cover the entire window which causes light to shine right in my child's eyes anyways