Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Candice P.
Orlando, FL
These are great little spoons and easier to manipulate while feeding a baby than other brands. I also love that they turn white if they're too hot. No more testing on your skin and guessing!
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Bought these thinking "hey thats a great idea" and they worked the first 2-3 times. After a couple washes in the dish washer they no longer change colors. But a spoon is still a spoon so we used them!
Nini T.
Wichita, KS
Love that its soft and rubbery for babies with no teeth. Spoon turns white when the food is hot. Stains after so many uses though, especially from carrots. But overall, great for babies!
Deborah N.
Superior, CO
I love that these spoons change color when the food is too hot. But after a few months they started staying white all the time, even when they were just sitting in the drawer. They're still functional as spoons of course, but that was kind of a bummer.
Brandy S.
Columbia, KY
I loved that these spoons showed if things were too hot. Sometimes adults have a higher heat sensitivity than littles. My daughter also loves to chew on the soft part. Great product!
Liz T.
These spoons are great for when you first start introducing food. They are soft, so they are easy on gums. I didn't like them when my daughter got bigger because they were to small.
Kali C.
We love these spoons! we use them all the time. they stain super easily though...but when something is hot, it will tell you. cleans easily and have a soft tip for baby's gums. love these spoons! would buy for someone else, i highly recommend.
Lindsey D.
Columbia, KY
Have used these spoons with our niece and nephew and now our own baby. I love how they turn colors if the food is too hot and the soft cover on them is amazing for little mouths.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I love these little spoons. And they seriously help with making sure the food is not to hot. my daughter still loves using hers for yogurt and ice cream and she is two years old.
Erica M.
Thank God for these spoons helped my husband a lot! Best spoons to indicate if food is too hot. Loved that it had a soft cover on the spoon my daughter would always bite into.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?