Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Alicia M.
Somerset, PA
My daughter loves the spoons when she's teasing because she's able to bite down on them without being hurt but at the same time she doesn't like that they're so small and she can't get a mouthful food all in one bite
Megan L.
Hanover Park, IL
I love the rubber tips and the handles are easy to hold. My daughter also likes to bite down on the spoon with her teeth. They are easy to wash and not too deep.
Maria S.
These spoons are great! Especially if your a over protecting mom, aha I'm using this with my first son and these spoons just really make sure your little one doesn't get his mouth burned. It just eases you a bit.
Megan C.
I received these as a baby shower gift, but I probably wouldn't have bought them myself because of the price. The principal is good, but you don't need a special spoon to tell if something is too hot for baby.
Shawna W.
Got these as a gift and love them! Right now we don't feed any "hot" or "warm" food, just room temp so we really aren't using the temp control, but they have so far held up well and my daughter loves to bit them!
Janeen G.
Brighton, MI
I really like the rubber on the spoon. My children always would bite down hard on the spoon and it wouldn't hurt their little gums! The temperature color changing was great as a safety feature as well!
brittany h.
Charlotte , NC
These spoons are great for first time moms. They let you know if your the food is too hot. They spoons are also soft and great because they will not hurt your baby's teeth or gums unlike metal spoons.
Kahla  P.
These spoons helped my husband out greatly! He knew the difference between hot and warm, but not warm and "baby warm"....I always told him to look at the spoon to see if it was too warm to feed the baby haha.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Lifesaver as I am not one that likes to try the baby food before feeding it to my baby. So we love these spoons. They are rubber tipped so I don't have to worry about hurting her mouth when I feed her.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
I love using these spoons. I love how the spoon changes colors to indicate if the food is too hot. Takes the guessing out of did I get baby's food too warm. I also liked how the spoon seemed to hold the perfect amount of food for my child. Definitely worth the money!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?