Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
Mia G.
Arvada, CO
I love that these spoons aren't too deep and make it really easy for baby to learn to eat solid food. They are more comfortable to eat off of than the plastic spoons, and I will continue to buy this product for my daughter!
Heather B.
Parker, CO
My baby is 6 months old & these spoons are perfect. I love the "hot" indicator and the soft, rubbery tip is perfect for his little gums. They don't hold a lot of food, but that's not an issue right now. I can see this being an issue as he eats more when he gets older. Overall, these were worth the money!
Melissa S.
Lynn, IN
I love these little spoons, I used them for my son and he ate very well off of them, I love how they turn white if the food is too hot for the baby. I didn't like how easily they stained though. Overall Great product!!
Dimarys M.
Cleveland , OH
These spoons are perfect for first time feedings. They are easy to manipulate and are perfectly shaped for a tiny mouth. I got them as a gift for my son. I used them for the first time when my son was 4 1/2 months old.
Megan L.
Hanover Park, IL
I love the rubber tips and the handles are easy to hold. My daughter also likes to bite down on the spoon with her teeth. They are easy to wash and not too deep.
Alicia M.
Somerset, PA
My daughter loves the spoons when she's teasing because she's able to bite down on them without being hurt but at the same time she doesn't like that they're so small and she can't get a mouthful food all in one bite
Megan C.
I received these as a baby shower gift, but I probably wouldn't have bought them myself because of the price. The principal is good, but you don't need a special spoon to tell if something is too hot for baby.
Maria S.
These spoons are great! Especially if your a over protecting mom, aha I'm using this with my first son and these spoons just really make sure your little one doesn't get his mouth burned. It just eases you a bit.
Shawna W.
Got these as a gift and love them! Right now we don't feed any "hot" or "warm" food, just room temp so we really aren't using the temp control, but they have so far held up well and my daughter loves to bit them!
Janeen G.
Brighton, MI
I really like the rubber on the spoon. My children always would bite down hard on the spoon and it wouldn't hurt their little gums! The temperature color changing was great as a safety feature as well!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?