Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were some of my favorite spoons for baby. I loved that they were soft for teething babies that like to bite the spoon. I also appreciated the heat sensitivity of them as well. They held just the right amount of baby food too.
Allyson L.
My daughter has had no problem eating off these spoons. They are perfect for tiny mouths. The only problem is that they stain. So even though they're clean (and I've scrubbed them) they still look orangish from her baby food.
Kim M.
Astoria, NY
I give this a 4 star rating. They're great for first time feeding and making sure food isn't hot. But I wish the spoon part wasn't so flat so it held a little more good
Cassidy W.
I love these for my daughter who has just started with solid foods a few months ago. I like how the spoon isn't too deep because it is easy for her to get all of the food off of the spoon. She loves chewing on the soft material.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
The heat activation actually works, yeah it does fade over time and isn't the pretty colors anymore but they always do there job and change colors to let you know! I recommend these especially for first times mom that are worried!
Clarissa H.
Moreno Valley, CA
These spoons are just the right size for my new eater. The color changing works great, but they stop working after repeated trips through the dishwasher. However, the plastic is sturdy and holds up to teething little munchkins!
Heather B.
Parker, CO
My baby is 6 months old & these spoons are perfect. I love the "hot" indicator and the soft, rubbery tip is perfect for his little gums. They don't hold a lot of food, but that's not an issue right now. I can see this being an issue as he eats more when he gets older. Overall, these were worth the money!
Mia G.
Arvada, CO
I love that these spoons aren't too deep and make it really easy for baby to learn to eat solid food. They are more comfortable to eat off of than the plastic spoons, and I will continue to buy this product for my daughter!
Melissa S.
Lynn, IN
I love these little spoons, I used them for my son and he ate very well off of them, I love how they turn white if the food is too hot for the baby. I didn't like how easily they stained though. Overall Great product!!
Dimarys M.
Cleveland , OH
These spoons are perfect for first time feedings. They are easy to manipulate and are perfectly shaped for a tiny mouth. I got them as a gift for my son. I used them for the first time when my son was 4 1/2 months old.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?