Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Kim S.
These spoons were pretty well. I really like how the color changes if food was too hot or too cold. They were soft and perfect size for feeding babies. I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective. Didn't care for how shallow the spoon was neither.
Brittany S.
PALM BAY, FL
I really do love the use and look of these spoons but after using them I saw that they were actually staining. I wish they could fix this , so I won't have to worry about staining when I feed my son spaghetti with meat sauce or lasagna.
Allyson L.
My daughter has had no problem eating off these spoons. They are perfect for tiny mouths. The only problem is that they stain. So even though they're clean (and I've scrubbed them) they still look orangish from her baby food.
Crystal M.
Silver Springs, NV
These spoons were slightly larger than other baby spoons I had which was great for my son as he grew & ate more. Them turning white was a nice feature. It wasn't always easy to tell if food was too hot or not. My kids loved them.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were some of my favorite spoons for baby. I loved that they were soft for teething babies that like to bite the spoon. I also appreciated the heat sensitivity of them as well. They held just the right amount of baby food too.
Christy G.
Burleson, TX
I bought these when my older kids were babies. I still have a few in my kitchen and used it on my youngest son. After all these years, these spoons still changed color when my youngest son's food was too hot. The color did fade somewhat after years of washing but they still performed like they were supposed too.
Kim M.
Astoria, NY
I give this a 4 star rating. They're great for first time feeding and making sure food isn't hot. But I wish the spoon part wasn't so flat so it held a little more good
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
The heat activation actually works, yeah it does fade over time and isn't the pretty colors anymore but they always do there job and change colors to let you know! I recommend these especially for first times mom that are worried!
Cassidy W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these for my daughter who has just started with solid foods a few months ago. I like how the spoon isn't too deep because it is easy for her to get all of the food off of the spoon. She loves chewing on the soft material.
Clarissa H.
Moreno Valley, CA
These spoons are just the right size for my new eater. The color changing works great, but they stop working after repeated trips through the dishwasher. However, the plastic is sturdy and holds up to teething little munchkins!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?