Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
Lillian G.
I bought these because they are soft tipped and BPA free ... I don't use them for the hot indicator at all, since I don't warm my daughter's food. My daughter prefers these spoons to all others. By far. She started eating so much more once I switched to these spoons!
Ariana L.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the fact that these spoons change white when the food is too hot. The only downfall is that the spoons stain really easily and it makes it hard to tell when the spoon changes color. Contrary to other reviews I think it holds the perfect amount of food.
Alia R.
I think these are alright. For me, they're a little too small to handle well and the soft rubber makes it hard to clean my daughters face. Other brands that have longer handles and thinner sides for easy cleaning also have the "white hot" feature now.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
These are the spoons we use daily. Love the soft rubber tip that's easy on gums and baby teeth. The hotness indicator is also very useful. The rubber also helps to prevent heat transfer .They did stain quickly which was sad. Wish they came in a six pack
Lauren H.
These spoons were great for the first few months of my son's foray into eating solid food. Whenever we offered oatmeal, grits, or other heated foods, I felt better using this spoon. Obviously, still touch the food with a clean finger just to double check.
Chelsea E.
Once my baby got teeth all she wanted to do was chew on them. Great for teethers, but kind of annoying when we were just trying to feed her. The "hot warning" feature worked okay, but wasn't all that accurate. We used them, just didn't like them that well!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I bought these for my baby when he turned 6 month old umm...he would rather eat with his hands than use this spoon On the other hand, my 1 year old daughter loved them. The indicated when food or liquids were too cold or too hot by turn white.
Janette M.
Deltona, FL
I think its just great that its able to tell you if the foods too hot, its just safer & gives peace at mind. I use these when I first started feeding my son & now hes gotten bigger & he is learning to feed himself & I still continue to use these
Kim S.
These spoons were pretty well. I really like how the color changes if food was too hot or too cold. They were soft and perfect size for feeding babies. I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective. Didn't care for how shallow the spoon was neither.
Tracy B.
Love these spoons too because of their safety features a must have if you have infants. Not too mention the assorted colors they come in a lot better than plain old silver spoon. They really do work as the product is intended to.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?