Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Chelsea E.
Once my baby got teeth all she wanted to do was chew on them. Great for teethers, but kind of annoying when we were just trying to feed her. The "hot warning" feature worked okay, but wasn't all that accurate. We used them, just didn't like them that well!
Alia R.
I think these are alright. For me, they're a little too small to handle well and the soft rubber makes it hard to clean my daughters face. Other brands that have longer handles and thinner sides for easy cleaning also have the "white hot" feature now.
Janette M.
Deltona, FL
I think its just great that its able to tell you if the foods too hot, its just safer & gives peace at mind. I use these when I first started feeding my son & now hes gotten bigger & he is learning to feed himself & I still continue to use these
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I bought these for my baby when he turned 6 month old umm...he would rather eat with his hands than use this spoon On the other hand, my 1 year old daughter loved them. The indicated when food or liquids were too cold or too hot by turn white.
Kim S.
These spoons were pretty well. I really like how the color changes if food was too hot or too cold. They were soft and perfect size for feeding babies. I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective. Didn't care for how shallow the spoon was neither.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
We love these spoons. They're the right size for my daughter and they hold the food better than our other spoons. We don't really use the "white hot" addition of them, as she doesn't really like her food heated up.
However, they do stain easily.
Tracy B.
Love these spoons too because of their safety features a must have if you have infants. Not too mention the assorted colors they come in a lot better than plain old silver spoon. They really do work as the product is intended to.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I really do love the use and look of these spoons but after using them I saw that they were actually staining. I wish they could fix this , so I won't have to worry about staining when I feed my son spaghetti with meat sauce or lasagna.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were some of my favorite spoons for baby. I loved that they were soft for teething babies that like to bite the spoon. I also appreciated the heat sensitivity of them as well. They held just the right amount of baby food too.
Christy G.
Burleson, TX
I bought these when my older kids were babies. I still have a few in my kitchen and used it on my youngest son. After all these years, these spoons still changed color when my youngest son's food was too hot. The color did fade somewhat after years of washing but they still performed like they were supposed too.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?