Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
We have these spoons and even for a first feeder they are pretty tiny spoons. They won't hold much on them and it can easily spill off if you're feeding a liquid-y food. I never preferred these spoons out of our baby spoon collection. Also if you wash them in the dish washer, after awhile the hot gauge will stop to work so well.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these turn white when food is too hot for baby to seat. We used them a lot when my son was eating purees (4-6 months old) but haven't used them much since. When he gets a hold of one, he uses them for teething now.
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
These were good for a few days but once they got washed in the dishwasher they never went back to their regular color :(. I'm hoping that there is a disclaimer I possibly didn't see that said not to put then in the dishwasher so they no longer were useful with telling me if one bite was hotter than the other.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son will absolutely not eat with these. He dislikes them. He will attempt to use them then realize they are not plastic and he will throw them on the floor and use his hands or get mad and throw all his food on the floor as well. I just buy the regular hard plastic baby spoons and he seems to do fine with those.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I liked the idea that these spoons would tell me when the food is too hot, but I feel like they were a little too sensitive. Maybe my son just likes his food warmer than most babies. the size is good but the rounded edges are hard to use to clean up his face. I like the old school metal spoons better
Yaimee O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons are so useful when it come to assuring that your babies food is at the right temperature. I have these spoons for my son. I haven't used any other for him. I like the fact that they have the soft tip, so his gums won't get hurt like they would using a regular metal spoon.
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
These spoons were one of the first things that I registered for! A great spoon lets you know if the food is too hot. The spoon itself has a rubber coating which makes it nice for kids who are teething as well.
Amanda S.
Aurora, IL
My daughter of 4 months almost 5 months has just started to eat cereal. I love that the spoons turn white when the food is too hot for the baby. I love that they are rubber soft spoon tips great for baby's gums. I also love that the spoon handles are metal easy grip hold on to and sturdy.
Lei N.
Fort Lee, VA
Great product! I admit I don't really care much for baby utensils; but baby utensils that can tell me how hot my baby's food is a winner! I get tired of guesstimating the temperature of food sometimes because let's just face it, I'm pretty desensitized to heat after so many attempts to cool the food. I love that these spoons let you know by the color of cooling it will take a while.
These are great and they do work. My mother took them and sterilized them in hot boiling water (WHICH THEY TELL YOU TO NOT DO) and it ruined them. They turned white after but they did their job which is essentially to be a spoon and spoon food into your child's mouth.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?