Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Yaimee O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons are so useful when it come to assuring that your babies food is at the right temperature. I have these spoons for my son. I haven't used any other for him. I like the fact that they have the soft tip, so his gums won't get hurt like they would using a regular metal spoon.
Devon Z.
Reading, PA
These spoons were one of the first things that I registered for! A great spoon lets you know if the food is too hot. The spoon itself has a rubber coating which makes it nice for kids who are teething as well.
Amanda S.
Aurora, IL
My daughter of 4 months almost 5 months has just started to eat cereal. I love that the spoons turn white when the food is too hot for the baby. I love that they are rubber soft spoon tips great for baby's gums. I also love that the spoon handles are metal easy grip hold on to and sturdy.
Lei N.
Fort Lee, VA
Great product! I admit I don't really care much for baby utensils; but baby utensils that can tell me how hot my baby's food is a winner! I get tired of guesstimating the temperature of food sometimes because let's just face it, I'm pretty desensitized to heat after so many attempts to cool the food. I love that these spoons let you know by the color of cooling it will take a while.
Lillian G.
I bought these because they are soft tipped and BPA free ... I don't use them for the hot indicator at all, since I don't warm my daughter's food. My daughter prefers these spoons to all others. By far. She started eating so much more once I switched to these spoons!
jessica f.
I loved using these spoons for my babies . I had to learn the hard way once my baby grew his first teeth and I would accidentally hit his teeth with the full metal spoons. once I discovered these rubber tipped spoons it made feeding time more fun and safe on teeth.
These are great and they do work. My mother took them and sterilized them in hot boiling water (WHICH THEY TELL YOU TO NOT DO) and it ruined them. They turned white after but they did their job which is essentially to be a spoon and spoon food into your child's mouth.
Ariana L.
Goose Creek, SC
I love the fact that these spoons change white when the food is too hot. The only downfall is that the spoons stain really easily and it makes it hard to tell when the spoon changes color. Contrary to other reviews I think it holds the perfect amount of food.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
These are the spoons we use daily. Love the soft rubber tip that's easy on gums and baby teeth. The hotness indicator is also very useful. The rubber also helps to prevent heat transfer .They did stain quickly which was sad. Wish they came in a six pack
Lauren H.
These spoons were great for the first few months of my son's foray into eating solid food. Whenever we offered oatmeal, grits, or other heated foods, I felt better using this spoon. Obviously, still touch the food with a clean finger just to double check.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?