Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
These spoons are a good size. It gives babies a good portion of food especially for learning to eat for the first time. I have to be honest and say, I don't understand the need for a spoon to tell you whether something is too hot for baby just because I don't know what I would feed them that needs to be warmed and I realized that after a couple times the spoons would discolor and no longer serve its purpose of telling you its to hot.
Melissa P.
I love these spoons!! I love that it has a soft tip for babies gums and teeth, I like the colors, and of course I love that it lets us know when the food is too hot. Sometimes we tend to forget our tolerance level of hot is not the same as babies and this works great for bubs and I. Highly recommended
Latoya J.
Macon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I must say that innovation has come a long way! I love these spoons with a passion because I am almost over protective of my 9 month old daughter, and sometimes petrified with leaving her in the care of others. These spoons help even the slowest person understand that the food is hot. I love the fact that the spoon are soft, which makes it very easy on my little baby's growing teeth. This product is a great buy!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These spoons are great for those first weeks when baby is learning to eat. They are soft so they won't hurt baby's gums and they turn white when the food is too hot. The pink one has an orange tinge to it now from carrots and sweet potatoes, but other than that I have no complaints.
tiffany m.
Love these spoons! I had purchased them for when I went back to work and had my grandmother watching the babies. She couldn't tell temperature that well due to an injury and these spoons were the answer. When the temperature was too hot the spoon would turn from a color to white letting you know the temperature of the food is not safe. These spoons are the perfect gift for first time parents.
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the shape and material of these spoons! Perfect size for little mouths, and also round and soft to avoid hurting your little one's mouth. My issues is that the color faded pretty quickly. They worked great at first for indicating heat, but eventually just stayed that color.
Richelle K.
Rolling Prairie, IN
I purchased these during a buy one get one 50% off sale, and I am in love with them!! I never have to guess or sample my sons food for the right temperature, the spoon tells me. When I do gift baskets for friends baby showers, I am always sure to include a package of these.
Vivian A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My mom bought me a pack of these for my baby shower. and they work great its good to have around the house it actually does work well. I would use these to feed my daughter and right when I would place the spoon in the food it would change color so I know it was to hot.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Found feeding my baby to be very messy with these spoons, food would go everywhere as opposed to the regular plastic spoons. I liked that they changed color to indicate heat but our food was never hot enough for them ever to change - I'll stick with the basic spoons !
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I found these spoons to be the perfect starter spoon ! When baby doesn't have teeth and you bump their gums with a hard plastic spoon , it just doesn't feel nice! The soft tip on these spoons provides the perfect comfort and protection for your little one !
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?