Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Richelle K.
Rolling Prairie, IN
I purchased these during a buy one get one 50% off sale, and I am in love with them!! I never have to guess or sample my sons food for the right temperature, the spoon tells me. When I do gift baskets for friends baby showers, I am always sure to include a package of these.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
I love the shape and material of these spoons! Perfect size for little mouths, and also round and soft to avoid hurting your little one's mouth. My issues is that the color faded pretty quickly. They worked great at first for indicating heat, but eventually just stayed that color.
Vivian A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My mom bought me a pack of these for my baby shower. and they work great its good to have around the house it actually does work well. I would use these to feed my daughter and right when I would place the spoon in the food it would change color so I know it was to hot.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I found these spoons to be the perfect starter spoon ! When baby doesn't have teeth and you bump their gums with a hard plastic spoon , it just doesn't feel nice! The soft tip on these spoons provides the perfect comfort and protection for your little one !
Kaitlynn L.
I loved these spoons when first introducing solids to my kids. They were soft on their gums and easy to clean. I also loved that they turned white when the food was hot.

They do tend to change to the color of foods you feed your child (carrots/sweet potatoes especially) but this was never a big deal for me.

The price and the product were both great!
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the first and only spoon that I've purchased for my son and he loves it! It's not too big or small which is perfect. I don't really use the hot warning feature but it's nice to have it just in case. The spoon started staining an orange color after I fed my son carrots and sweet potatoes but that's not too bad.. It's still a great spoon!
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
We have these spoons and even for a first feeder they are pretty tiny spoons. They won't hold much on them and it can easily spill off if you're feeding a liquid-y food. I never preferred these spoons out of our baby spoon collection. Also if you wash them in the dish washer, after awhile the hot gauge will stop to work so well.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I love that these turn white when food is too hot for baby to seat. We used them a lot when my son was eating purees (4-6 months old) but haven't used them much since. When he gets a hold of one, he uses them for teething now.
Jade M.
Searcy , AR
These were good for a few days but once they got washed in the dishwasher they never went back to their regular color :(. I'm hoping that there is a disclaimer I possibly didn't see that said not to put then in the dishwasher so they no longer were useful with telling me if one bite was hotter than the other.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I liked the idea that these spoons would tell me when the food is too hot, but I feel like they were a little too sensitive. Maybe my son just likes his food warmer than most babies. the size is good but the rounded edges are hard to use to clean up his face. I like the old school metal spoons better
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?