Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these and have used these with my daughter for the last 7 months. They are the perfect size for her mouth and the fact that they are coated in rubber helps protect her teeth as she has a bad habit of biting down on the spoon. The color effect was great in the beginning but has faded and discolored slightly with repeated use (especially so when used with tomato based foods). While this is the case, these are still my favorite baby spoons on the market and I would highly recommend them to anyone, new parents in particular as it is so easy to burn a baby's mouth.
Nicole A.
These were perfect for when we first started feeding our little one cereal.  She likes to bite so the soft coating was perfect for her! Plus they are a great price for four spoons.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
My mom used these when I was little and now I'm using them for my little one! I love the "white hot tip" that indicates if the food is too warm. I would still double check the temperature by touching the food though. We hand wash all of baby's dishes which i would definitely recommend for these spoons as the heat of the dishwasher can make them permanently white.
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best baby spoons! I like the heat indicator aspect where the spoon will turn white if food is too hot. And I like that it is coated with a soft rubber material to protect my little ones mouth. The spoon itself is shallow enough that my child can easily get all the food off the spoon but deep enough to pick up a proper amount of food. I love these!
Kristin M.
PRINCETON
These spoons are great for little one's first spoons as they are smaller and less deep than others I have seen. The white hot feature is very nice - I still check the food temp but I never found that the spoon was wrong!

My biggest issue with these spoons is that the soft tip material will absorb the colors of the foods you feed your child. I threw them away after six months because all of our spoons turned orange from carrot purée. I just couldn't get them clean.

Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I bought these for my daughter and she was not a fan at all. These spoons are much harder than the other baby spoons I have. The only thing that I like about them is they tell me if her food is to hot. I would recommend these to other Moms. There not a bad spoon my daughter just doesn't like them but I will try these again when she gets a little older.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Really loved how they changed color to let me know if something was too hot to feed my baby. Adults are used to hotter temperature food so to test something yourself is not always accurate. These spoons were so effective. Only issue is after a little while the colored parts can chip or be bitten easily and that spoon area will become sharp and dangerous
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are super adorable!!! I love the cut out hearts! I previously purchased the Nuk spoons that also turn white when food is too hot, but I prefer these. They are cuter and my baby seems to like these more anyway!

The only issue I have is that they stain... The Nuk ones that I own stain as well, but if these didn't stain then I would rate these 5 stars.
Kayce B.
Hermitage, PA
First time mom over here, having the spoon turn white when the baby food was too hot was nice! Sometimes the top layer of food will cool and you think it is ok to serve, but the under layer that is still touching the spoon is super hot, and this spoon stays white and detects that! They are also a nice and soft, not a hard stainless steel on their little mouths!
Jessica M.
These spoons are a good size. It gives babies a good portion of food especially for learning to eat for the first time. I have to be honest and say, I don't understand the need for a spoon to tell you whether something is too hot for baby just because I don't know what I would feed them that needs to be warmed and I realized that after a couple times the spoons would discolor and no longer serve its purpose of telling you its to hot.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?