Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
Thses are the only ones we used. they are great!!!
Dyanna H.
Sayville , NY
Love them! They work great and easy to clean.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
Lets u know when food is too hot
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They are very small spoons that serve their purpose. The covers do turn white(ish) when the food is hot, however, some foods stain the cover. These are best for infants as the bowl of the spoon is very shallow and holds very little food. It works best with more solid foods.
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
The only spoons I will use with my little ones. The hot indicator is nice but I still test the foods myself. I hate that they stain so easily though because I am a clean freak.
Heather L.
We used these spoons and really liked them. As the kids got older, if they chewed on them, it could leave marks though, which damaged the spoon and just made them look worn out.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, WA
I was very nervous about my husband feeding my son food for the first time as he's never been around kids until now. The color changing spoon helps tons since what's warm to us could be hot for our monsters!
Taneshia B.
Not only do I like the changing colour but I also like that they are very durable and the size is perfect for a baby just stating to eat.
laura t.
hershey, PA
These spoons are great! Loved that they turned white to let you know if something was too hot or not. Nice added bonus!
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
I love these!!! Make it safe and also the babies love it soft texture!!! Recommend it
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?