Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Kimberly N.
Lansing, MI
Very good for babies who are first using utensils. I like the fact it's easy grip and soft
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
We love these spoons! They are easy to wash and use and my son loves holding on to them.
Carissa C.
Knox, IN
I do love these spoons but I find they turn white even if the baby's food is barely warm.
Magdalena M.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only spoons I used for my kids. Soft on gums and the hot alert is a great addition.
Stephanie H.
These are great spoons for babies. The spoon turns white if the food is to hot. Love them
Like this product a lot .
Now i don't have to guess if my sons food is to hot for him .
Samantha T.
Cottondale, AL
Love these spoons. The fact that they show a certain color when to hot is awesome!
Taylor N.
Tryon, NC
I loved these spoons when my son first started out eating baby food. was so helpful
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
My son enjoyed eating with these spoons. They worked well with different foods.
Brittany T.
These spoons are perfect. My daughter can easily grab the handle to feed herself.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?