Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like no matter what you’ll need these spoons they help with the nervousness of if it’s too hot and they make it easier for your baby to learn to eat I tried avoiding using them but my baby would get it the rubber around the spoon gave her comfort and it’s so cheap and good quality
Shyanne G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were my favorite for  my daughter when she was first learning to eat. They are perfect to fit in a small baby's mouth and they have the silicone tip for comfort. I really didn't pay much mind to the changing color tip because it was really delayed and even when it cooled down it took too long to change back. Other then that these were best baby spoons I have tried.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These spoons are very practical since they have a sensor that allows them to see the mother when the spoon goes blank that the food for the baby is very hot, I think it is a very good investment but above all practical to carry everywhere . I recommend
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These spoons are still my favorite spoons to use for my baby. I love that they turn white when things are too hot. The shape of the spoon is easy for the baby to get all of the food on the spoon while you are feeding it to them. The rubber coating is safe on their teeth/ or gums while you are feeding.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The spoons are awesome, and definitely can put your mind at ease if you're giving your baby warm foods. These are the only spoons I bought and registered for when I was expecting my baby but she doesn't really like many warm foods so I'm not sure how much of a necessity these are, depends on the baby though!
Amanda W.
S Portland, ME
As a first time mom i am so worried about my baby. These spoons as so soft and they tell me when the baby food is too hot for tiny mouths. I feel really reassured when i see that the color of the spoon has stayed rather than turned white. I loves spoons so much i have two packs!!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We really like that it tells you if it is to hot for the baby. If food is to hot the spoon will turn white. My son also liked the gel feeling this product has. I would recommend these just be carful because it is very easy for the food to fall off the spoon.
Clarisse T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked these for what they're capable of doing. But as for food it doesn't really hold any and it doesn't go in my baby's mouth. It's messy and not great for feeding. I guess only checking if the temp is cool enough. I switched to another brand of spoons.
Tori H.
Received these from our baby shower and we had to test them out lol.. I dipped them in cold, warm, and hot water and it was pretty cool watching the spoon change colors when it hit hot.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved these being a first time mom. I loved the heat indicator, because sometimes what's not hot too you can be too hot to them so that was nice to know you're not gonna hurt them. I didn't like how easily they permanently stained though.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?