Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Amanda W.
South Portland , Maine
As a first time mom i am so worried about my baby. These spoons as so soft and they tell me when the baby food is too hot for tiny mouths. I feel really reassured when i see that the color of the spoon has stayed rather than turned white. I loves spoons so much i have two packs!!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We really like that it tells you if it is to hot for the baby. If food is to hot the spoon will turn white. My son also liked the gel feeling this product has. I would recommend these just be carful because it is very easy for the food to fall off the spoon.
Clarisse T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked these for what they're capable of doing. But as for food it doesn't really hold any and it doesn't go in my baby's mouth. It's messy and not great for feeding. I guess only checking if the temp is cool enough. I switched to another brand of spoons.
Tori H.
Received these from our baby shower and we had to test them out lol.. I dipped them in cold, warm, and hot water and it was pretty cool watching the spoon change colors when it hit hot.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Loved these being a first time mom. I loved the heat indicator, because sometimes what's not hot too you can be too hot to them so that was nice to know you're not gonna hurt them. I didn't like how easily they permanently stained though.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great. Maybe it's just my baby but he doesn't eat too well with these spoons. I don't like the bottom weight of these. Makes it feel as if there's too much food on the spoon.
Jesse L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these and have used these with my daughter for the last 7 months. They are the perfect size for her mouth and the fact that they are coated in rubber helps protect her teeth as she has a bad habit of biting down on the spoon. The color effect was great in the beginning but has faded and discolored slightly with repeated use (especially so when used with tomato based foods). While this is the case, these are still my favorite baby spoons on the market and I would highly recommend them to anyone, new parents in particular as it is so easy to burn a baby's mouth.
Nicole A.
These were perfect for when we first started feeding our little one cereal.  She likes to bite so the soft coating was perfect for her! Plus they are a great price for four spoons.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
My mom used these when I was little and now I'm using them for my little one! I love the "white hot tip" that indicates if the food is too warm. I would still double check the temperature by touching the food though. We hand wash all of baby's dishes which i would definitely recommend for these spoons as the heat of the dishwasher can make them permanently white.
Nikki C.
The best baby spoons! I like the heat indicator aspect where the spoon will turn white if food is too hot. And I like that it is coated with a soft rubber material to protect my little ones mouth. The spoon itself is shallow enough that my child can easily get all the food off the spoon but deep enough to pick up a proper amount of food. I love these!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?