Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
We love these spoons so much. They let you know if the food is too hot and trust me I have put this to the test.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I really like these spoons as a first time mom. It's so helpful having the spoon change colors if it's to hot.
Leika W.
Great durable spoon. But I don't really get the whole hot safety concept as our spoons are permanently white.
Andrea O.
Los Angeles, CA
Somehow these spoons felt more durable. the changing color was a plus as it reminded me to check temperature.
Chelsea M.
Irmo, SC
These are perfect for a baby just starting to eat foods. Soft tipped and small enough for their little mouths.
Elda L.
Great Quality spoons. I used the same set for both children and they have lasted great. They are still usable!
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Love these spoons great for if your baby is teething as well on the soft part use these for both of my kids.
Jessica C.
Staten Island, NY
I love these..great for testing temperature and my kids love the colors. The colors do fade after some time.
Shayna R.
Love this! Changes color for when it is too hot or too cold! No more taste testing to see the temperature!
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
I love the fact that i can know that I've gotten babies food to hot to eat just by looking at the color
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?