Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are not my favorite spoons- the spoon is shallow and purees fall off them easily which makes meal time frustrating
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
These spoons do wonders. There was always a problem with checking if the food was to hot or not. This definitely helped!
jennifer h.
These were the first spoons my son used and i liked them, the tip was small so it was easy for him to take into his mouth
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA
Like these spoons a lot. They turn white if the food is too hot. I wish the handle was a little long. Good purchase.
lily h.
Decatur, TN
Thoughtful product. I always test my childrens food before i serve to my kids but this is another safety precaution!
jessica f.
Brighton, MI
Cute concept, but they don't work. mine stayed white all the time. total bummer. really looked forward to using them.
Jessica P.
Cleveland, Ga
These are good beginner spoons. I prefer spoons that are a little wider for my kiddos but decent spoon nonetheless.
Susana B.
I enjoyed using these with my baby when I would feed her baby food . it's small enough and soft for a baby's mouth
Jessica M.
Manteca, CA
A must have! love that they have a heat sensor. makes it easier on me. great size for baby just starting solids
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Not really a pack worth buying when there are better spoons for cheaper or equal price. Didn't really impress me.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?