Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
MELANIE B.
Henderson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loved this when my daughter was first eating. Perfect portion size when feeding and the rubber helped with her teething so she didn't hurt her gums.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are awesome and such a great spoon to have! Nice that I don’t have to rely on just guessing the safe temp, these spoons take out the guesswork!
Alissa K.
I liked these spoons so much that I bought a second set. The color changing to let me know the food is too hot is handy. They're just the right size.
Jodie G.
Works great. Always does turn white when the food is hot. Never had any issue from these. Feels good to know it won't hurt my babies teeth or gums.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
These are great. I used these when I was teaching girls to feed themselves. I didn't have to worry about hard edges hurting their teeth or gums.
Hazel J.
OMG these are so cool I love how they're soft tip so they don't have my babies mouth. And I also like how they turn white if your food is too hot
Jessica K.
Great product and my son loves them. i love how they tell you if your food is too hot or not. Curious to see if they will last for a long time
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
By far the best for babies learning to eat! They do stain easy from Orange baby food but overall they're really nice and easy for baby to use.
Yakia P.
This was amazing I was always scared of things being to hot so these spoons where perfect until I put them in the dishwasher it stayed white
Brittany G.
Beaumont, CA
Love these spoons! They were always my favorite. Hold the food on well as I attempted to feed my kids. Also, they have held up in quality!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?