Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Krista P.
Highland, IL
Essentially, baby spoons to me seem like "a spoon is a spoon." That being said, I do like that the tip is soft and changes color according to the temperature.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
The fact that I know if the food is too hot without burning my lip is a plus, because I always check to see that of course.
And they are in for the long run!
Jessica S.
Raeford, NC
I love these spoons because they are cute, they have a little heart cutout on the handle. I don't really use them to tell me if the food is hot or not though!
Melissa S.
Arcadia, IN
These are super convenient for testing food temps, but also a great shape and size for feeding - plus, the nice rubber coating doesn't clink on baby's teeth!
Cynthia S.
I would recommend this product when your starting to introduce solids to your baby. Not good to use for soup or any liquid texture. It doesn't hold a lot.
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
These were pretty good for just beginning to eat, but they didn't last long. When my kids started to teeth they would bit down and didn't last too long
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
The concept of these spoons is so cool! The last thing you want to do is burn your poor babies mouth! I love how the spoon turns white when it's too hot!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are awesome! Both of my kids loved them...I loved that they change color when the food is too hot...perfect for babysitters or first time mothers!
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
I love that they tell you when the food is too hot but they don't hold much and if you wash them with hot water they fade and stop working after awhile.
Francesca M.
Bought these due to the neat feature, but wasn't too fond of the texture. My daughter didn't like the rubber feel to it. Food glides off them easily.
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?