Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
I love the rubber tips, really makes me feel more comfortable when my baby started getting teeth. Easy on the teeth and gums. Then new feature is great too- especially for the men, who don't pay attention to detail much!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Perfect size for feeding a growing baby, however they don't serve any purpose now as my daughter is 4 & they are a little small. The rubber is great for little gums.
Kristina M.
Melrose, MA
I loved the shape and size of the spoons but never used the color changing. It seemed to stop working or I never heated food up to hot- so it was a feature I really didn't use but continue to purchase them anyway.
Elizabeth M.
Peoria, AZ
These spoons are soft for baby's gums and turn white when food is too hot. Although I will continue to poke food myself to check, it is a good indicator to have.
Ariel B.
W Melbourne, FL
These were wonderful and made me truly feel comfortable heating up baby food and knowing that I was not going to burn my daughter's mouth without first testing it on my own mouth. Would highly recommend these.
Ashley M.
I bought these for my daughter when we started introducing foods, it would turn white with the slightest warmth. Obviously doesn't change any function in the spoon
Tabitha E.
These are great for new moms. The changing colors is actually really helpful because you do sometimes get hot spots. However, they are not dishwasher safe if you want that color-change to continue.
Desiree S.
Muskegon, MI
These spoons do exactly what they say! Although you can tell if something is too hot, just by the touch.. these spoons do it as well. Good by and soft to the touch for when my daughter was teething.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great. Maybe it's just my baby but he doesn't eat too well with these spoons. I don't like the bottom weight of these. Makes it feel as if there's too much food on the spoon.
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
I definitely love them!! They made my life easier especially when i was to feed my baby hot food. It would let me know if the food was hot or cold by changing to the color white when it was too hot!!
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?