Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
I definitely love them!! They made my life easier especially when i was to feed my baby hot food. It would let me know if the food was hot or cold by changing to the color white when it was too hot!!
Desiree S.
Muskegon, MI
These spoons do exactly what they say! Although you can tell if something is too hot, just by the touch.. these spoons do it as well. Good by and soft to the touch for when my daughter was teething.
Tabitha E.
These are great for new moms. The changing colors is actually really helpful because you do sometimes get hot spots. However, they are not dishwasher safe if you want that color-change to continue.
Jackie C.
These are our favorite spoons! It isn't as deep as some of the spoons on the market which makes it easier for my son to get the food. Plus, I love that it turns white when the food is too hot!!
Anna B.
Council Bluffs, IA
I used these with my niece and nephew who are now preteens and will be using these with my newborn! They work well so you don't have to second guess the temperature and harm your child!
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
Lianett J.
I recently purchased these spoons last week when I started feeding my son purees. I love that the tip will become white if the puree is too hot. It's a nice a convenient feature.
Genia B.
Paducah, KY
The color change lasts for years and years. I received some of these at my shower in 2000, the couple I have left still change today. I purchase these as gifts for others!!
Courtney S.
Brea, Ca
I have found these spoons to just be ok. The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon.
Katherine F.
Upton, MA
These spoons are very soft and comfortable for a baby's mouth. They have an indicator letting you know when the food is too hot for baby, (spoon tips turn white).
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?