Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
These are mega useful so you don't burn your poor baby with hot food. and the protection on them is great so they don't bite on to something so hard that can hurt their mouths.
Erin S.
Austinburg, OH
As much as I like the white hot safety feature, I like the fact that the spoons aren't as deep as some of the others we've tried. Plus, the spoon itself is soft and gentle.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I love these spoons they will warn me if the foods to hot and the coating on them are soft for the babies mouth and they are top rack dishwasher safe (my favorite part)
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I love that these Munchkin spoons have a heat sensor. Makes feeding warm foods a lot safer and I don't have to worry about my son burning his tongue. What a relief. ANything that makes parenting easier i am a huge fan of.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
I love the rubber tips, really makes me feel more comfortable when my baby started getting teeth. Easy on the teeth and gums. Then new feature is great too- especially for the men, who don't pay attention to detail much!
Stephanie B.
Middleburg, FL
Perfect size for feeding a growing baby, however they don't serve any purpose now as my daughter is 4 & they are a little small. The rubber is great for little gums.
Elizabeth M.
Peoria, AZ
These spoons are soft for baby's gums and turn white when food is too hot. Although I will continue to poke food myself to check, it is a good indicator to have.
Kristina M.
Melrose, MA
I loved the shape and size of the spoons but never used the color changing. It seemed to stop working or I never heated food up to hot- so it was a feature I really didn't use but continue to purchase them anyway.
Ariel B.
W Melbourne, FL
These were wonderful and made me truly feel comfortable heating up baby food and knowing that I was not going to burn my daughter's mouth without first testing it on my own mouth. Would highly recommend these.
Ashley M.
I bought these for my daughter when we started introducing foods, it would turn white with the slightest warmth. Obviously doesn't change any function in the spoon
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?