Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Marissa S.Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons uploaded by Victoria P.

BY MUNCHKIN

Turns White if Food is Too Hot. Soft tips, gentle on gums. Comfort handle! For babies 3+ months. BPA free. Includes 4 safety spoons Soft-tip infant spoons that alert you when the food is too hot - because baby food only tastes good to babies. It s the little things® 1-800-344-BABY *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

• Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?4 Answers
  • What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?4 Answers
  • What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the...2 Answers
Munchkin White Hot Safety Spoons
  • "These spoons were my best friend as being a first time mom was nerve-wracking when it came time to feed her food for the first time and not really knowing what was too hor for her. " in 8 reviews
  • "These do indicate if the food is hot, but the soft cover over the spoon stains very easy with orange baby food such as carrots. " in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't like how certain foods would permanently stain the spoons inturn which would male the color changing thing ineffective." in 5 reviews
  • "The fact that they change color when food is too hot is really nice, however my daughter is not a fan of the shape of the spoon." in 5 reviews
Brandy S.
Columbia, KY
I loved that these spoons showed if things were too hot. Sometimes adults have a higher heat sensitivity than littles. My daughter also loves to chew on the soft part. Great product!
Liz T.
These spoons are great for when you first start introducing food. They are soft, so they are easy on gums. I didn't like them when my daughter got bigger because they were to small.
Kali C.
We love these spoons! we use them all the time. they stain super easily though...but when something is hot, it will tell you. cleans easily and have a soft tip for baby's gums. love these spoons! would buy for someone else, i highly recommend.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
I love these little spoons. And they seriously help with making sure the food is not to hot. my daughter still loves using hers for yogurt and ice cream and she is two years old.
Lindsey D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Have used these spoons with our niece and nephew and now our own baby. I love how they turn colors if the food is too hot and the soft cover on them is amazing for little mouths.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
These are mega useful so you don't burn your poor baby with hot food. and the protection on them is great so they don't bite on to something so hard that can hurt their mouths.
Erica M.
Thank God for these spoons helped my husband a lot! Best spoons to indicate if food is too hot. Loved that it had a soft cover on the spoon my daughter would always bite into.
Erin S.
Austinburg, OH
As much as I like the white hot safety feature, I like the fact that the spoons aren't as deep as some of the others we've tried. Plus, the spoon itself is soft and gentle.
Yadira Z.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love that these Munchkin spoons have a heat sensor. Makes feeding warm foods a lot safer and I don't have to worry about my son burning his tongue. What a relief. ANything that makes parenting easier i am a huge fan of.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I love these spoons they will warn me if the foods to hot and the coating on them are soft for the babies mouth and they are top rack dishwasher safe (my favorite part)
Kim S.
Anyone else have an issue with certain foods staining the spoons?
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
How does these usually cost?
Francesca M.
Has anybody tried the soft tip Munchkin spoons?
Tracy B.
What was your favorite color pack of spoons ?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What about these spoons do you like? In comparison to the average plastic spoons?